PraxxtorCruel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
yaynds.gif
Hi could someone answer a few questions for me please
lecture.gif
. I found out that gamekool are accepting pre-orders for M3I-ZERO which is supposedly going to be released on the 10th I think to gamekool? Should I go ahead and place my order, but what if they don't get stock as promised, will I get refunded or however it works. Never pre-ordered before so yeah im a noob at that
sleep.gif
. Moving on what do you guys/girls recommend. I live in England so would gamekool be my ideal choice?

CHAMPAGNE FOR EVERYONE!
grog.gif

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
PraxxtorCruel said:
yaynds.gif
Hi could someone answer a few questions for me please
lecture.gif
. I found out that gamekool are accepting pre-orders for M3I-ZERO which is supposedly going to be released on the 10th I think to gamekool? Should I go ahead and place my order, but what if they don't get stock as promised, will I get refunded or however it works. Never pre-ordered before so yeah im a noob at that
sleep.gif
. Moving on what do you guys/girls recommend. I live in England so would gamekool be my ideal choice?

CHAMPAGNE FOR EVERYONE!
grog.gif

good luck with that ... wait longer before you order! .... its been delayed due to manufacturing problems read here

TheDestroyer

GBAtemp's Official Keyblade Master™
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
It will be released this month but i don't know exactly when (theoretically) so just wait
smile.gif

Never forget, "Good things comes to those who wait"
biggrin.gif
and yes the first stock will be released in gamekool on July the 10th. But in my opinion give it at least 1 more weeks after july 10th coz i'm pretty sure they'll get out of stuck..

hyun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your definitely right TheDestroyer and also I got an email from digimartz
that it will be instock this week.
So Gamekool,Digimartz (and probably Gamekool) will be the first one who will have it instock.
Personally..
I ordered flashcarts from gamekool and digimartz, and gamekool had a really good service
but digimartz..... They are giving me bad service..
But still they have cheap prices almost same as DealExtreme

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
04.07.2009:First batch of M3i Zero is confirmed to arrive gamekool on July,10th.Pre-order will ship out then.

as far as i could rememeber, the pre-order was limited to 30 copies only
smile.gif

hyun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so exlixirdream,
you mean that after 30 pre- orders people have to wait for another batcch of m3i zero?

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
the last time they said it was a 30 units pre order and previously i checked still 6 units left
guess what..
i just went to the website and they have 13 units in stock (i assume it is for pre order)

PraxxtorCruel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So elixir have you pre-ordered? Would you recommend for me to pre-order or just wait? What happens if they don't get stock and I pre-order?

Placeholder

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey PraxxtorCruel

I too am from England. I pre-ordered mine in the first batch from Gamekool. I paid via paypal so I can easily get my money back should I not get my order. I do believe Gamekool are reliable, so I would suggest you do pre-order. There's no harm, right?

PraxxtorCruel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Placeholder said:
Hey PraxxtorCruel

I too am from England. I pre-ordered mine in the first batch from Gamekool. I paid via paypal so I can easily get my money back should I not get my order. I do believe Gamekool are reliable, so I would suggest you do pre-order. There's no harm, right?

Thanks for that Placeholder, one more thing though if I may ask, gamekool says free delivery right? Well when I add m3i zero it adds delivery costs as $7.95 but when I tried adding r4i rts delivery is free, why's that?

Placeholder

Trophies
XP
Country
Probably since it's a preorder they're gonna ship it to you as fast as possible, so it will cost a little. If that's not the reason, IDK!

PraxxtorCruel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Placeholder said:
Probably since it's a preorder they're gonna ship it to you as fast as possible, so it will cost a little. If that's not the reason, IDK!

Oh okay cheers, how much did you pay than?

hyun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think because gamekool know dat a lot of people are going to buy even if its expensive but r4 ..a lot of people know dat r4 sucks so they are giving free shippings to make it cheap so people can buy it more

hyun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I paid my m3 i zero for 23dollars total and i cant tell you how cuz the site dat i have bought from dont want me to tell
Not from gamekool btw

TheDestroyer

GBAtemp's Official Keyblade Master™
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
hyun said:
I think because gamekool know dat a lot of people are going to buy even if its expensive but r4 ..a lot of people know dat r4 sucks so they are giving free shippings to make it cheap so people can buy it more

Yep, that's called "marketing"
biggrin.gif

And btw, what kind of site is that? o.o you are not allowed to tell anyone about it?

Just an advice though, be careful on what site you purchase them or pre-ordered them coz it may or may not be a genuine cart.. perhaps a clony..

-TheDestroyer

thebigboss14

Trophies
Website
thebigboss14.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
hyun said:
smileipb2.png
Yeah I agree with tou Hyun, they know that the M3i Zero will be better so they implementing new strategies to sell all the r4 first so they put free shipping to make it more attractive to people thus they could get more money from it:rolleyes:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up