wbfs25.jpg

http://linkbee.com/OO4G

Stang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol.....

Perhaps you have a version for us English speakers??? Ya know this is an English forum right?
tongue.gif

maduin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
awesome, this is exactly what I've needed, I have a 300GB USB HDD, the first 150GB is WBFS and the second is FAT32, now I can make both WBFS and move my games over to the other partition and move my FAT32 to first partition so other apps can read it. It's doing it now, but it looks like it may take a couple of hours to copy my 50 games over.

BenJeremy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool.... I was looking at creating an app to copy WBFSWBFS, but this will save me the hassle. I've looked at the libwbfs source, and I still might add a function to do this. The current problem is the main code only has a function to either move an ISO file to the WBFS partition or to extract one. You can simply enough extract, then "install" - but that's a time-consuming PIA.

We really need more tools. I dropped out of the Xbox hacking for numerous reasons, not the least of which was the huge drain on my time. I still might consider entering the Wii arena, if nothing else, to create something like a flexible UI like MXM for loading from the USB loader, maybe incorporate the ability to load and save individual files, and run homebrew directly from the wbfs partition, but I've been heavy into C# coding professionally, so stepping back into the C/C++ world and Gnu compilers is not a step I'll take lightly (yeah, I'm spoiled).

AlexDP

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
BenJeremy said:
Cool.... I was looking at creating an app to copy WBFSWBFS, but this will save me the hassle. I've looked at the libwbfs source, and I still might add a function to do this. The current problem is the main code only has a function to either move an ISO file to the WBFS partition or to extract one. You can simply enough extract, then "install" - but that's a time-consuming PIA.

We really need more tools. I dropped out of the Xbox hacking for numerous reasons, not the least of which was the huge drain on my time. I still might consider entering the Wii arena, if nothing else, to create something like a flexible UI like MXM for loading from the USB loader, maybe incorporate the ability to load and save individual files, and run homebrew directly from the wbfs partition, but I've been heavy into C# coding professionally, so stepping back into the C/C++ world and Gnu compilers is not a step I'll take lightly (yeah, I'm spoiled).
Lol, sounds like my situation
smile.gif
Been coding C# for so long, it's a pain doing C/C++ now. I'm working on getting drive-to-drive copying into libwbfs, partly there, but not quite. Let me know if your interested.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
blink.gif

Ok, I'm astonished...it was able to copy a Backup from DVD to the Drive, and it worked!!! Realy!!! And it was damm fast...awesome. Anyways...looks like a great GUI for me, althought some important things are missing:

1)Proper English support...please...even in the Hexedited there are still some weird things (like ??????i????i???)...
2)Format Option?
3)Add/Remove Bug is fixed?

Otherwise, looks like this will be my standart-GUI...

p2dewit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi, When doing a USB->USB drive copy of multiple games i get a dump message after every copied game. The gui is not updated with the copied game, even seems like the gui update generates the error. The copy itself seems ok though. Don't know if the originall Chinese version has the same issue, haven't tried
rolleyes.gif

kyogc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Blue-K said:
blink.gif

Ok, I'm astonished...it was able to copy a Backup from DVD to the Drive, and it worked!!! Realy!!! And it was damm fast...awesome. Anyways...looks like a great GUI for me, althought some important things are missing:

1)Proper English support...please...even in the Hexedited there are still some weird things (like ??????i????i???)...
2)Format Option?
3)Add/Remove Bug is fixed?

Otherwise, looks like this will be my standart-GUI...
2. It has format function.
3. Yes. It has been fixed.

Joey90

Not around any more
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
w00t, just what I need, support for DVD (Backups only) -> WBFS and WBFS -> WBFS

Now just needs a bit more translation...

PrixM

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I only get error 5 if i want to open it
With english and asian version
So it seems the programm wants to open an nonexisting file ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto