OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Well, as the title says, I'm still alive and I haven't abandoned GBAtemp. The problem is, I have no internet access at the moment at my house so right now I am stuck without access to GBAtemp and the internet for a bit. I'm currently writing this at my local library so I can let you guys know my status. Right now I'm a little strapped for money so when the the internet service bill came, I just didn't have the money to cover it yet so it was shut off. Now the thing is, I won't have the money to pay it off for about another week or so it seems (I'm hoping for sooner myself). I recently started a new full time job and I should be getting my first paycheck from them soon.

I really do miss GBAtemp and everyone here and I apologize for suddenly going missing without a word of what was going on. I should be back really soon folks and I'm sorry for my disappearance. Expect a huge cheat update and some improvements to the site when I get back! Also I got several PMs and emails from people concerning the cheat database and please folks, just be patient and civil. I will be back soon to make an official update.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
moogle.gif

Good to know everything's OK! We're eagerly awaiting your return.
smile.gif

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just glad it was what I expected and not something much worse that caused your disappearance. Now if only lagman would somehow let us(or at least me
tongue.gif
) know what's going on with him. He's been gone nearly 2 months now.

Anyways, hope you get back to us soon, and if there's ANYTHING I can do to help you out, just let me know. I'm here for ya, dude! Good luck!

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good to hear you're alright my friend. I too, am coming into money problems. My bro got laid-off from his job of nearly 13 years and was told not to expect to be called back. Then, a week or so later, I got.....laid-off I guess you could call it, since I was just a temp. It's not likely I'll be called back since the building manager lady has some of her buddies she's been wanting to bring into the place. We have enough money to last until the end of April, but if we don't find any work soon, we're screwed. Damn this recession crap!

I'm gonna be going around to the lame fast-food chains just to try to get at least SOME money coming in....or at least free meals. Hope you at least still have YOUR job.

As for the cheats, Curley has been phenomenal at taking over where you left off. He's been updating the dat nearly everyday. The dude is a machine!

I was thinking it MAY be a good idea to allow him access to cheats.gbatemp.net so he can update it in your absence. Right now, he's been using Mediafire to host the latest updates in a separate thread, which you can find in my sig. I don't know, that's up to you, but he HAS shown true dedication to the community and should be rewarded somehow. You know how annoying people can be requesting cheats and whatnot.....I can see it fraying his nerves a bit.

Kreatur84

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi Narin your work is great and we all hope you are soon back.
At the moment, some other good people working here and represent yourself.
sorry if there are mistakes my english is not so good.
i hope you understand me

aks47u

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The Cheat
moogle.gif
/Master lives
WOOOOOOOOOO

Good to hear you're ok dude,
i'm experiencing a paycut and unpaid leave as it is
Not as bad as what rayder seems to be going through.

Good to hear from you

BeLGaRaTh

Trophies
XP
Country
Glad to hear from you, I as well as others were getting worried, not because of the cheat updates
tongue.gif
, but it was so unlike you not to at least let us know all was fine.

Hopefully your situation will improve sooner rather than later and we all here look forward to your return

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I knew I should've bought the 50ft ethernet cord over the 25 lesson learned size matters +1