OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok, first of all, i already googled my questions, but i found nothing =(
So, here i go...
I already have the homebrew channel, backup loader 0.3 gamma, and some custom games installed ( like mario allstars, duke nukem 64 and super smash brothers 64 ), and i have two questions...
(I'm using 3.2U with starfall installed )
Can i install the gamecube loader normally or do i have to do something in particular before installing it? If i can do it normally, can someone link me to a installation tutorial? Cuz i can't seem to find one...

And the other question is...
I know that the gamecube loader has multi-iso discs compatibility, so, how can i burn multiple isos to an DVD? Just burn them normally like a data disc, or do i have to go through a special procedure?

Thanks in advance
biggrin.gif

roku93

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Do you really need a tutorial for running mios patcher and launcing your backups from GCbackup launcher? Just read the readme's etc... It aint so hard. Everyone else can do it. Do you still think it's the lack of documentetion?
biggrin.gif

david432111

Trophies
XP
Country
Stuff like this belongs in the noob thread. If you searched hard enough you'd find that this question has been asked 5000 times before.. But anyways download this it'll let you make a multigame iso and you just burn that to a disk and use right/left to choose game when you load it. For installing just download it, run the mios patcher and use the included app to run games.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Pou said:
Ok, first of all, i already googled my questions, but i found nothing =( use the search on the top right, it lets google search on gbatemp
So, here i go...
I already have the homebrew channel, backup loader 0.3 gamma, and some custom games installed ( like mario allstars, duke nukem 64 and super smash brothers 64 ), and i have two questions...
Can i install the gamecube loader normally or do i have to do something in particular before installing it? If i can do it normally, can someone link me to a installation tutorial? Cuz i can't seem to find one...

1. Download Launcher and put Miospatcher an rungcbackup on sd (open folders till you find them) , 2. run MIOS patcher , 3. run gcbackup , 4.PROFIT

I know that the gamecube loader has multi-iso discs compatibility, so, how can i burn multiple isos to an DVD? Just burn them normally like a data disc, or do i have to go through a special procedure?

Use MultigameISOCreator , want a tut for that too : 1. Run program 2. select ISO/GCM files 3. Optional:shrink 4. Create multigame iso 5. burn and play

Thanks in advance
biggrin.gif

Pou

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
roku93 said:
Do you really need a tutorial for running mios patcher and launcing your backups from GCbackup launcher? Just read the readme's etc... It aint so hard. Everyone else can do it. Do you still think it's the lack of documentetion?
biggrin.gif

Yeah... Besides running a PAL update on my NTSC wii, i don't know what could brick my wii, so i ask a lot of questions before doing something that might brick my wii...

david432111 said:
Stuff like this belongs in the noob thread. If you searched hard enough you'd find that this question has been asked 5000 times before.. But anyways download this it'll let you make a multigame iso and you just burn that to a disk and use right/left to choose game when you load it. For installing just download it, run the mios patcher and use the included app to run games.

Believe me, i did google my questions... And thanks for the instructions, i'm currently making my multiiso img, but it's giving me errors in the middle of the process, i guess it's the lack of disk space in my hd...

tj_cool said:
QUOTE(Pou @ Feb 26 2009, 07:43 PM)
Ok, first of all, i already googled my questions, but i found nothing =( use the search on the top right, it lets google search on gbatemp
So, here i go...

1. Download Launcher and put Miospatcher an rungcbackup on sd (open folders till you find them) , 2. run MIOS patcher , 3. run gcbackup , 4.PROFIT

Use MultigameISOCreator , want a tut for that too : 1. Run program 2. select ISO/GCM files 3. Optional:shrink 4. Create multigame iso 5. burn and play

Thanks in advance
biggrin.gif

Thanks again tj_cool, you helped me alot, not only on this topic, but on others too. Really, thanks a lot!

Pou

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i'm having trouble on shrinking them... I'm trying to shrink Tales of Symphonia and PN 03... And when the shrinking bar gets on the end of PN 03, it stops. I tried waiting, i tried getting more disk space, but nothing. I guess i'll have to burn them sepparately
I'm trying without shrinking pn 03 now, i'm gonna shrink tales of symphonia only...
Does someone know why the hell it keeps getting stuck on the end of the shrinking process on pn03?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up