wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
homebrew.gif
Warhawk DS
New Homebrew
whcl2.png

Flash has begun work on a remake of his 1986 C64 classic, Warhawk. The graphics from the original game have been used, helping to maintain that “retro” feel.

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Source
discuss.png
Discuss

Cid2mizard

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You're not registered on the official website for being able to download the archive, once you had the info and download on nintendomax and no "Source : Nintendomax". You are pathetic, I will make clear my disdain about you on our site

lecture.gif

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Cid2mizard said:
You're not registered on the official website for being able to download the archive, once you had the info and download on nintendomax and no "Source : Nintendomax". You are pathetic, I will make clear my disdain about you on our site

lecture.gif

Seriously... I am sick of you trolling my posts. I thought I made this perfectly clear so I’ll type it again in all caps: I DO NOT GOTO NINTENDOMAX FOR NEWS. I do not speak French, it would be a waste of my time to use that site as a source. So again please understand that I did not obtain any information from nintendomax and I did not download the file from nintendomax. You do not know my IP or localhost so how would you ever know where I am registered and where I am not? You are pathetic in the way you assume nintendomax is the only source of information. You are not only mistaken but also brutishly rude with your assumptions.

The file I uploaded came from: http://dl.qj.net/Warhawk-DS-Remake-Nintend...26246/catid/221. The archive was renamed to take off the "archive number" their script adds and then mirrored at GBATemp.

Next time you want to call me out try sending me a PM, that way I don't have to publicly point out your incorrect assumptions.

Please make your "disdain" clear on your site. I can't wait to be shunned by a bunch of 14yr old Internet Homebrew news posters. That should really ruin my day.

-Another World

Cid2mizard

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Another World said:
Cid2mizard said:

lecture.gif

Seriously... I am sick of you trolling my posts. I thought I made this perfectly clear so I’ll type it again in all caps: I DO NOT GOTO NINTENDOMAX FOR NEWS. I do not speak French, it would be a waste of my time to use that site as a source. So again please understand that I did not obtain any information from nintendomax and I did not download the file from nintendomax. You do not know my IP or localhost so how would you ever know where I am registered and where I am not? You are pathetic in the way you assume nintendomax is the only source of information. You are not only mistaken but also brutishly rude with your assumptions.

The file I uploaded came from: http://dl.qj.net/Warhawk-DS-Remake-Nintend...26246/catid/221. The archive was renamed to take off the "archive number" their script adds and then mirrored at GBATemp.

Next time you want to call me out try sending me a PM, that way I don't have to publicly point out your incorrect assumptions.

Please make your "disdain" clear on your site. I can't wait to be shunned by a bunch of 14yr old Internet Homebrew news posters. That should really ruin my day.

-Another World

yes your version of events is be true, it's qj.net who do not quote us but you knew that the source was nintendomax since you daily on our site example with Melty Blood DS and other. But when you deny intentionally our site, we have the same passion for the homebrew scene and what you do is null, this is worthy of a great site like you!

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Cid2mizard said:
yes your version of events is be true, it's qj.net who do not quote us but you knew that the source was nintendomax since you daily on our site example with Melty Blood DS and other. But when you deny intentionally our site, we have the same passion for the homebrew scene and what you do is null, this is worthy of a great site like you!

I do not visit your site daily, I never have and I never will. Stop assuming things about me that you can not possibly know unless you are me. I did not know who the "main" source of the information *might* have been. PdRoms listed your site as the source for “Melty Blood” (http://pdroms.de/news/15671/). After your last attack on my character I decided I would also list you as the source. My real source for the information was PDRoms. You may have been PDRoms' source, but you weren’t my source! Why can’t you grasp the simple concept of the source listing hierarchy?

I do not deny anything; I admit that I do not use your site. After your abusive remarks about my character I will boycott your site forever more.

Your syntax truncates the data results associated with my Boolean in regards to the constant I’ve set for where I get my information. The null result was not received but a false was. You should recompile your comments before posting, more useful code and less comments might speed up the rendering on your slow CPU.

This will be my final response to you in any of my news threads.

-Another World

Cid2mizard

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Another World said:
Cid2mizard said:

I do not visit your site daily, I never have and I never will. Stop assuming things about me that you can not possibly know unless you are me. I did not know who the "main" source of the information *might* have been. PdRoms listed your site as the source for “Melty Blood” (http://pdroms.de/news/15671/). After your last attack on my character I decided I would also list you as the source. My real source for the information was PDRoms. You may have been PDRoms' source, but you weren’t my source! Why can’t you grasp the simple concept of the source listing hierarchy?

I do not deny anything; I admit that I do not use your site. After your abusive remarks about my character I will boycott your site forever more.

Your syntax truncates the data results associated with my Boolean in regards to the constant I’ve set for where I get my information. The null result was not received but a false was. You should recompile your comments before posting, more useful code and less comments might speed up the rendering on your slow CPU.

This will be my final response to you in any of my news threads.

-Another World

I often speak to Kojote, and you have many similar problems with Pdroms !

A news appears somewhere and "abracadabra" "kawabouga" 3 2 1 0" it appears at home with nothing to quote as if you were on the official websites at the same time and ignoring the root of your tracking. WOW you are the best of the best of the worlds of the galaxy, ah yes I understand! you are from another world .

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
Cid2mizrd, you are being totally stupid. Reading through your dumb posts makes my think youve got WAY too much time on your hands. Do you REALLY think that your precious website is the only source of DS information? AW has clearly stated where he got his info (we all have the same internet, ass). A link to the source was provided and it wasn't from your lame site. Too bad, grow up.

headspin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey guys it's HeadKaze here (an old friend of Costello). Flash and I are wondering how our game got spammed everywhere so quickly. It's still in it's early stages and GBAtemp are welcome to post about it. It is a bit premature though. As for the source of the info we have no idea other than recently making a post about it on Retro Remakes. We will be making an offical post about it in the regular places (eg. drunkencoders) when we have the game ready for release. Stay tuned!

P.S Hi Costello!
smile.gif

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
hi headspin.

i have been a fan of retroremakes.com for awhile. i find that i have only recently had time to fill back-posts of information related to homebrew. i can't do it on a daily basis anymore and i didn't get around to finding your information until after you had posted on it. as far as posting prematurely, i agree. this is in a 'demo' stage of development, but my mentality is to get all of the news (as much as possible) out there so that everyone is aware of what’s going on. i find it more interesting to give a hint about a project so that someone can then follow the development, rather than just post news on finished homebrew. i want people to be aware that there is SO MUCH MORE they can do with their nds than just play backup ROMs. by the way, if i ever post something that you do not want listed, dropping me a PM and I will remove it =).

i hope that my small efforts help to get your projects greater recognition. keep up the good work, i love old school over-head shooters!

-another world

headspin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Appreciate it Another World and we don't mind getting the word out there as we have been posting the progress of the game as we go at RetroBytes Portal so that any other DS coders intersted in writing games in arm assembly can follow our tutorials and info. We believe we're the first (crazy?) guys to attempt writing a full DS homebrew game in pure arm assembly. We are certainly learning alot as we go anyway.

I don't think there is anything wrong with making posts about homebrew in early "demo" stages. But I do think alot of homebrew never gets completed so it can end up being a dissapointment. We are going to try our best to avoid that. Anyway thanks for your support!

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cid2mizard said:
*snip*

A news appears somewhere and "abracadabra" "kawabouga" 3 2 1 0" it appears at home with nothing to quote as if you were on the official websites at the same time and ignoring the root of your tracking. WOW you are the best of the best of the worlds of the galaxy, ah yes I understand! you are from another world .

welcome to the blogsphere, please leave your hat, and any hope of keeping information exclusive in the lobby.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
headspin said:
we have been posting the progress of the game as we go at RetroBytes Portal so that any other DS coders intersted in writing games in arm assembly can follow our tutorials and info. We believe we're the first (crazy?) guys to attempt writing a full DS homebrew game in pure arm assembly.

my asm knowledge is VERY limited and only used in regards to nes rom hacking. even with that said i really don't know what i'm doing. c++ and ndslib is more my speed! i've bookmarked your page and i'll give it a read through this weekend.

cheers,
-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo