OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This is an update of my GC Backup Launcher.

- There is now an audiofix included, which should work for most games.
- Fixed memory card bug
- Disc can be changed, if started by pressing B
- Support to switch game ISO on multigame disc (press Z to select second disc, eject and insert again)

Installation is same as last version: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=134170

There are still games not working: PokeMon XD, Ikaruga, XIII and Kirby.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=4928

SwitchNOW

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
goood
biggrin.gif

WiiGator

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Haruhi said:
So this means games will now create/read the same save file when A or B is pressed? Rather than B using a different one?

Yes.

Note: If you want to use your old broken saves, you need to fix the game ID in the save.

WiiGator

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Golfman560 said:
What do you mean by disc can be changed? Like 2 game discs work? Or do only the ones that save before the swap still work.

I mean 2 disc games like Resident Evil. When the game is asking to switch to the second disc, you can now do it and it will detect the second disc (Even if this is just the next game on a multigame disc).

WiiGator

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
TeenTin said:
Do I need to first uninstall the old mios patcher before installing this new one ?

General there is no uninstall required. It will replace old stuff, if you have IOS249 installed.

If you use rungcbackup, you don't need to update MIOS. But if you use Wii disc channel for starting, you need to update it and press X before installation (to change boot method).

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
WiiGator said:
TeenTin said:
Do I need to first uninstall the old mios patcher before installing this new one ?

General there is no uninstall required. It will replace old stuff, if you have IOS249 installed.

If you use rungcbackup, you don't need to update MIOS. But if you use Wii disc channel for starting, you need to update it and press X before installation (to change boot method).

So, does this mean if I decide to use rungcbackup, I don't even need to install the mios patcher in the first time ?

WiiGator

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
TeenTin said:
WiiGator said:
TeenTin said:

So, does this mean if I decide to use rungcbackup, I don't even need to install the mios patcher in the first time ?

No. You need to install it one time, because you need homebrew support and DVD-R support in MIOS.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WiiGator said:
Haruhi said:
So this means games will now create/read the same save file when A or B is pressed? Rather than B using a different one?

Yes.

Note: If you want to use your old broken saves, you need to fix the game ID in the save.
For those that don't understand how, how do you go and do that? How do you know what to change the ID to for example?

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good job!!! You are awesome!!!
biggrin.gif

EDIT: Legend of Zelda Wind Waker --- the dungeon map takes forever to load. Did it fixed ???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-