Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
gba.gif
GBA Homebrew
Happy Temp-mas from Another World
Celebrate Temp-mas by treating yourself to something retro. Take a few minutes to grab a homebrew GBA game, demo, or application from the download section. Close to 80 old and forgotten GBA homebrew files have been recently uploaded. Dust off those emulators, break out your slot2 flash kits… sit back by the fire, turn on the Temp-mas tree lights, and relax with a classic GBA homebrew.

You might want to give some of the following selections a try. Click on the Image to download the file. Be sure to check the rest of the GBA Homebrew section for more selections. Many more GBA homebrew files will be uploaded in the near future, check back after Temp-mas is over!

icon11.gif
Homebrew Download Section
discuss.png
Discuss

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
thanks minox and happy temp-mas.

i have soooo much more to sort through. easily close to 800 more files. some are just random demos not worth uploading, others are emu comps that i can't post for obvious reasons. but i have a great amount of games yet to post up. i just found a really fun frogger clone that i didn't even know i had.

even if most of what goes up are 1 level demos, it preserves history to host them here.

cheers.
-another world

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Another World said:
It is gbatemp news as its not an updated bit of homebrew news but news on 80 (3-5yr old files) files which were added to the gbatemp database.

happy temp-mas to you science =)

-another world

Ahh, I didn't see that. Nice work!

Merry Tempmas
wink.gif

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Excellent work, AW, what a wonderful gift!

Can't wait to get my paws on some of these later, namely some of the ones featured in the post (AW really knows his stuff!
lecture.gif
).

Merry Christmas!
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, on that android PC? +1