OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gbatemp-wifinight.png

Come one, come all and join in a wide array of online DS games and chat with your GBAtemp buddies.
grog.gif

Join and suggest a game you want to play.​

Every Wednesday GBAtemp.net will be hosting a night of gaming action, beginning at 6:00pm-9:00pm GMT-5 (Times might be changed to due to different timezones) so make sure to be there!
ph34r.gif

How to join in:

Click here to gain access to the GBAtemp chatroom portal and from there click on "Java applet" and the "Start Applet" button. You'll now be in our #gbatemp.net channel. By typing in the following command: "/j gbatemp-wifi" you will be switched to our WiFi channel where you'll be able to find fellow members to play against.

If you don't have an IRC client we recommend you download mIRC and follow this tutorial (replacing "#gbatemp.net" with "#gbatemp-wifi").

Alternatively, if your web browser has it's own client, copy and paste the URL to gain direct access to the chat room: irc://irc.efnet.nl/gbatemp-wifi

Once connected, simply state the games you have available for playing and if someone is able to face you, exchange friend codes.

Keep in mind that we play forever and that the chat room if always open for members to face each other, so it's hard to be late, but please be on time for the official meet up
smile.gif

To make things less confusing, please use the same name that you are using for IRC for your DS games.

And also, put this:
Code:
[url="http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=106947&st=0"][img]http://opium.gbatemp.net/gbatemp-wifinight.png[/img][/url]
into your sig. That way we know who is coming to WiFi night and can add their Friend Codes beforehand. Friend Codes can be found on their profile in "View Friend Codes" (which means you needs to put your Friend Codes into the GBAtemp FC database). Also it will get the word out there so more people can join us
smile.gif

Further discussion on the wifi nights can be placed in this thread, feedback is always appreciated!
smile.gif

For info on the Monthly Tourneys: http://tinyurl.com/wifi-tourney

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
that's okay, if things go well this may become a regular thing so you can always join next time (or whenever you like really from the forums)
smile.gif

ciper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
da_head said:
argh. i'll join in the next one. do we HAVE to use irc?
IRC is the most cross platform compatible realtime communication method possible. What would you suggest otherwise? Why do you have a problem with IRC? Even Pidgin has an IRC plugin if you don't want to install an IRC client or use the browser.

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ciper said:
da_head said:
IRC is the most cross platform compatible realtime communication method possible. What would you suggest otherwise? Why do you have a problem with IRC? Even Pidgin has an IRC plugin if you don't want to install an IRC client or use the browser.

i'm too lazy to try out new things. LOL
ok fine i'll do it for next time.

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
da_head said:
ciper said:
da_head said:

i'm too lazy to try out new things. LOL
ok fine i'll do it for next time.
We are still playing btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2