moozxy

hamboning
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
At one point in the game some guy popped up and asked me to donate money to the shrine thingy but at that time I didn't have enough money for the minimum donation (10000 wtf!) but now I do but I can't remember where I had to go to donate.
Can anyone help me out?

moozxy

hamboning
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
How do I get there?

And I have a new problem also now, How the hell do the power lines work?! I managed to get power to two parts of my city but I can't to two other places when I'm doing the exact same thing!

fizze

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
you have to tap the church in the "?-mode", or at least this is what i remember. and i have no idea about the energy system, as i haven't played this far, sorry.

moozxy

hamboning
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lol I think it's disappeared cos I didn't donate earlier
frown.gif

Can anyone else help with the electricity?

moozxy

hamboning
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Omg lol. You gotta come off the building menu then wait a second before the electric comes on. IF you build then go straight into the information bit it wont show that it has electricity...

Lyla--o0

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Is this game good? whats the difference of it compared to the first sim city ds?
I like sim city games, but the first was so boring and bad looking in my opiniom..=/

moozxy

hamboning
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I dunno this is the first sim city game I've every played, I never played the old ones cos I never thought I'd enjoy them but this game is AWESOME! I've not put it down all day
biggrin.gif

Lyla--o0

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
I'ts unbeliveble
I never saw so much good ds realeses at once like now, and it have to be now, when my ac adapter just stop working for no reason
cry.gif

My ds is alredy uncharged, I will not play for a while T_T...God conspires against me

ZPE

Trophies
Website
zpte.wordpress.com
XP
Country
It starts off in the modern times in FreePlay...(with clean energy systems and global warming).

fizze said:
you have to tap the church in the "?-mode", or at least this is what i remember. and i have no idea about the energy system, as i haven't played this far, sorry.

How did you manage to play it without learning the energy system? Does this game require you not to have electricity?

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
tsimehC said:
It starts off in the modern times in FreePlay...(with clean energy systems and global warming).

fizze said:

How did you manage to play it without learning the energy system? Does this game require you not to have electricity?

When you play in ancient time you don't have electricity. ^^

moozxy

hamboning
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've gotten to the Global Warming stage now and I've gotten bored of it..
It's dumb, they ask for less pollution and complain the air is unbreathable so I destroy alot of the factories and replace then with orchards... And then they complain because they can't get jobs.

AHH

Posts merged

A TORNADO HAS HAPPENED!!!

Kerian

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
moozxy said:
I've gotten to the Global Warming stage now and I've gotten bored of it..
It's dumb, they ask for less pollution and complain the air is unbreathable so I destroy alot of the factories and replace then with orchards... And then they complain because they can't get jobs.

AHH

Posts merged

A TORNADO HAS HAPPENED!!!
Lol the goal of the game is to build a city which is ONE with nature
biggrin.gif

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I donated 50,000 to the temple but have yet to see any effects... I thought it would shield me from disasters if people "prayed" to it like in ancient times, but nope, just got hit with a major-ass earthquake.

Anybody know how to remove landmarks? During the "rebuilding asia" segment I built this shipyard and now it's polluting like hell in the middle of my metropolis!

Also, why does pollution take AGES to clear away even after you've replaced every factory with trees?

Well, apart from that, it's every bit as good as sim city DS WASN'T. No nagging or stupid "sign this phony contract" minigames so far. You *do* have to suffer a general trivia quiz or two for bonus approval points, but that's all right.

Kerian

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hitto said:
Also, why does pollution take AGES to clear away even after you've replaced every factory with trees?
reallife system: you damaged the environment, and even if you plant trees, that doesn't mean everything will be all honkeydonkey again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4