Hacking Lost Twlighthack from my Wii and SD card.

new2wii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm new to all this and got the program to work and had it install...
file CIOS36_rev5-64-v1042
The Homebrew Channel
Internet Channel
And I got it to load Backup Launcher v0.1
Here's the deal I don't have the Twlighthack and I know I'm suppose to have it as I've been trying to get the latest stuff Backup loader v0.3 gamma (is it?)and the CIOS file that goes with it.
PLEASE...Is anyone able to help me figure this out,my son and I would be Greatful....
Call me what ever I need you to give me step by step directions as like I said I'm new to this and only had my Wii for a few months now

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
new2wii said:
The Homebrew Channel
Internet Channel
Here's the deal I don't have the Twlighthack and I know I'm suppose to have it as I've been trying to get the latest stuff Backup loader v0.3 gamma (is it?)and the CIOS file that goes with it.
PLEASE...Is anyone able to help me figure this out,my son and I would be Greatful....
Call me what ever I need you to give me step by step directions as like I said I'm new to this and only had my Wii for a few months now
check what version system menu you have and go to the link in my signature to find the twilight hack and the gamma loader with some brick proof fun , and if you need help tell me
wink.gif

new2wii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EmperorOfCanada I did get your link so I have to have the Wii hooked up to the internet ? Isn't there a way I can do this by a SD Card? I also download the file you have in your tutorial is there a way you can make a tutorial "Wii for Dummies"

D

Deleted User

new2wii said:
BIG MOE said:
new2wii said:
The Homebrew Channel
Internet Channel
check what version system menu you have and go to the link in my signature to find the twilight hack and the gamma loader with some brick proof fun , and if you need help tell me
wink.gif

check what version system menu ?..I have no idea what your talking about so I'm telling you I need some help please...I'm as dumb as we come I guess I wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for my son
get your son to do it, if hes older than 12 he should have no probs doing it.
..kids these days..

new2wii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dnmn8e said:
new2wii said:
BIG MOE said:
new2wii said:
The Homebrew Channel
Internet Channel
wink.gif

check what version system menu ?..I have no idea what your talking about so I'm telling you I need some help please...I'm as dumb as we come I guess I wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for my son
get your son to do it, if hes older than 12 he should have no probs doing it.
..kids these days..

tell me about the kids these days ...but he's not even 5 yet

vegeta4ss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
new2wii: if you follow emperorOfCanada's guide step by step then you will be fine. But you will need an internet connection, sdcard, and some time. Post specific questions there if you come across anything that is not covered in the guide, but I used it today and found nothing confusing so you should be fine.

link to guide - http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=118446

new2wii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EmperorOfCanada---vegeta4ss....

Thank You Both
bow.gif

Guess I'll have to go get a Wii LAN Adapter

So I guess I'm still a tad confussed...if you will excuse me please.
So do I need to play the game again with the files on the SD card,I'm confussed here as I already have the Homebrew channel?
And further more I now have a wireless connection from my Wii and DID NOT do a update from nintendo.But I did get a homebrew update to beta9 instead of beta8.
And how do I tell what version I have if I don't have the hack now?so do I start at [Step:2] on EmperorOfCanada's http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=118...p;#entry1583601

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, the character has the health behavior
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I know you have to create a health and health max variable. Then there is a calculation you use in code to subtract width size of the health bar. Google few vids.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, the "greenflatbar" is one of the preset health bars btw
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you can use any bar/sprite. It will just change the width. Ok good luck and have fun. I'm off to go shoot some pool at the bar. Talk to you later.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why does the health behavior exist if you can just use a variable?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and nope the number still doesnt change
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok im gonna make my own asset
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm i think i fixed it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I fixed it
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    how are you\
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, we just talked like 2 hours ago
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had the Goodyear blimp fly real low right over my house this morning, was weird out of nowhere looking up and seeing it that close up. Memorial golf tourney going on by me in Dublin Ohio and its there.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i tried the gdevelop mobile app and theres a event limit and you have to pay to add more events
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I never used the mobile or online versions, just the pc version.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i only use the online version
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was at the bar for 1 hour and lost $40 playing pool, and said well that's enough for my unlucky day, better quit. Some sharks up there today.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, did you get drunk?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No I don't drink much when i goto bar, cause I driving, or if/when I do, ill take a uber/cab home. But I'm working on it now tho I'm home, beer n whiskey shots today.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He's afraid he might wake up next to ancientboi the next day
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What a "Scared Straight" moment that would be.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A friend give me a $35 cigar, and pssf, just as good as a $5 one. But of course gonna have to tell him it was awesome.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: A friend give me a $35 cigar, and pssf, just as good as a $5 one. But of course gonna have to...