Limited edition Gold EDGE Kit give-away!

  • Thread starter Thread starter shaunj66
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 203,197
  • Replies Replies 983
Status
Not open for further replies.
ShigeruTR said:
screen_shot_collage.png


Download

Hope you like it.

(:

UPTADE

screen_shot_collage-1.png

Download
 
Hi!! Just thought that i would post my entry!! I wanted to do a Wii themed one!

Here's a piccy (oh yeah, when the icons are selected they invert, the only one that is shown doing that is the game one):

screen_shot_collage.png


And here is a link to the download!

Now I'm off to look at other people's entries!! I wanted to wait until today before I looked so that I could see what everyone else is entering!! Good luck everyone!!
 
NeSchn said:
Damnit I had no time to put in my entry. Mine was gunna be a knock off of the Cyclo Menu so you could trick your friends into believing you had a Cyclo.

Oh well, It probably already exists anyways.

well you still have time to post your entry!!!!
 
Whats with all of the negativness all of the sudden at the end of the day its a bit of fun and games! enjoy now please i think all the skins of greatr and have no idea who is gunna win

(vote for me hehehehe)
 
What is the exact deadline for this cause ive done some work on mine but wont be able to finish it until after 9-10pm Mountain standard time?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted