Redshift custom screen filter (thanks to Sono):
- Thank you to the Luma developers official github
Automatic cut to slot power when booted with DS/TWL game cartridge inserted:
- Tweak screens individually
- Dimming effect for additional brightness reduction
- Much greater range of filter customisation
- Reapplies saved filter on awaken from sleep
- Automatic LED suppression when filter applied
Quick-Switchers sub menu:
- This stops DS flashcarts from leeching power when not in use
- You will need to force boot into DS game cartridge by using the CIA from here, with TWiLightMenu or reinsert the cartridge
- Quick-Switch between your preferred filters/config for DS/i games (TwlBg) and GBA games (AgbBg, open_agb_firm, Open AGB Launcher)
- TwlBg option displays ".cxi" files from "/luma/sysmodules/TwlBg" and persists selected file name to "/luma/sysmodules/twlbgName.txt"
- AgbBg option displays ".cxi" files from "/luma/sysmodules/AgbBg" and persists selected file name to "/luma/sysmodules/agbbgName.txt"
- Open_AGB option displays ".ini" files from "/3ds/open_agb_firm" and persists selected file name to "/3ds/open_agb_firm/configName.txt"
- Works best with meaningful file names e.g. "redshiftWideMode.cxi", "pixelPerfect.cxi", "lowBrightness.ini"
- Delete the .txt file when creating new TwlBg/AgbBg patches to avoid the persisted name being incorrect
Enhanced brightness adjustment interface:
- All credit to Nanquitas and PabloMK7 and anyone else involved in the CTRPF project!
- Not backwards compatible with .plg or old .3gx
- Supports new CTRPF v0.6.0 .3GX format (header 3GX$0002) plugin
- Default plugin available from Nanquitas' Playground announcements channel
- "default.3gx" goes in "/luma/plugins" directory
- Adjust brightness of top and bottom screens independently
- Option to use hidden true maximum brightness (at your own risk?)
- Option to use hidden true minimum brightness
- Option to switch off bottom screen backlight entirely
- Quick toggle LEDs from menus by pressing SELECT
- New3DS clock/cache status visible on main menu
- Menu rearrangement for quicker access to Wifi toggle
Luma 10.2.1 with Redshift and Quick-Switchers 10.2.1 2021-01-07
Return of the customisable screen filter & other QoL improvements