I'm doing arm9.bin now.

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
it really will be a pain though... But abbreviation is not the answer. And as you can see, the actual space for text is also limited, so I think that we need abridge the text a little.
But another workaround is using darth's NFTR editor. I can replace the japanese with the the text we need, and I can play around with the mapping so I have a lot of extra single byte chars, and edit them, which can really be a great workaround if done correctly. If I try extra hard, I might be able to fit 2 english characters per tile, and each tile can be set to be single byte, so like the hex values F1F2F3F4F5 can spell out "Load game"

Noitora

::
OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
psycoblaster said:
it really will be a pain though... But abbreviation is not the answer. And as you can see, the actual space for text is also limited, so I think that we need abridge the text a little.
But another workaround is using darth's NFTR editor. I can replace the japanese with the the text we need, and I can play around with the mapping so I have a lot of extra single byte chars, and edit them, which can really be a great workaround if done correctly. If I try extra hard, I might be able to fit 2 english characters per tile, and each tile can be set to be single byte, so like the hex values F1F2F3F4F5 can spell out "Load game"
I thought something like that too but it'd be kinda hard..Ugh...I have a terrible headache now my brain's not working so good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I might go to sleep