OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
space.bilibili.com
XP
Country
China
Hello , this is sailr and I’m from the Ouendan Chinese translation team. I started the translation project of Ouendan 2 a few weeks ago and I’m helping with the graphic design. Most of the UI and storyboard are finished at the moment.:)
QQ截图20221014163333.png
QQ截图20221014163145.png
QQ截图20221014163349.png

I found that someone tried to translate this game into English. But they couldn’t finish the whole translation due to the special encryption program. But our team removed the encryption successfully and made a new program to import the pictures into the rom automatically. So we have an idea to translate this game into English or other languages just like the team before. We can provide the extruded data from the game for translation. We hope more players can enjoy this game from different countries. And that’s also the reason why we started a Chinese translation project for the series.:creep:
This is all the extracted pictures:https://disk.yandex.com/d/DnAtYzkqxmVe3g

QQ截图20221014131341.png

Here’s some introduction of the game:
Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! 2 is a Nintendo DS game that was published by iNiS in 2007. This game is a sequel to Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! which was released in 2005. This is the best music game ever!:yaynds:(unpopular opinion by me lol:rofl2:)

We are now seeking for:
The team leader
: Currently I’m still working on the Chinese translation and due to the jet lag of other countries. So I hope I can find a leader to help me manage the English translation team.
Japanese translation: Translators are not needed for the time being
Graphic designer: There are most likely 99% of game data are pictures. So we will use PS to change the dialogue inside the game. We prefer more helpers for this job.
Romhack: Although we successfully made a programme to import the pictures to the rom, we still need to solve some of the technical problems for the importation.
The translation project is mainly to PS the dialogue from the game pictures we extruded before. So extra graphic designers are needed.
be like :
1665753716501.png
1665753774543.png
1665753804979.png

The process of translating Ouendan 2:
Chinese: 60%
English: starting now
We have a Discord server. Feel free to join if you want to help us: https://discord.gg/JyavgQMFMn
This is my Twitter:https://twitter.com/momingdedianch1
Meanwhile……

We are currently also working on an Ouendan 3 fan-made project. It’s originally from Twitter user OsuWCF20. We help him to continue his work under his permission.
押忍!闘え!応援団3 Concept 旧ロゴ.png

QQ截图20221014163046.pngQQ截图20221014163442.pngQQ截图20221014163416.pngQQ截图20221014163110.png

Last edited by sailr,

sailr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
space.bilibili.com
XP
Country
China
Good luck with this ambitious project. But what about the first title in this series? 🤔
Because someone tried to translate ouendan2 into Chinese in 2014, but the translation failed in 2016.We got the original Chinese translation source files from there.So I decided to translate ouendan2 first.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Sup