Tho shall not pass

• Pass?

Votes: 104 86.0%
  • Don't Pass?

Votes: 17 14.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted User

How do you expect to test it if ninjhax isn't for 9.7 yet?
Yet? The web exploit NINJHAX used was patched in 9.3 so i don't think it's possible to fix NINJHAX for a later firmware without finding a whole different exploit.

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
1. The QR code needs internet to install the exploit.
2. Since December when 9.3 was released...
The QR code needs internet to install the exploit. But that has nothing to do with an exploit in the web browser/ service. It's used to download a bigger payload since the stuff that fits into a QR code is very limited.

D

Deleted User

The QR code needs internet to install the exploit. But that has nothing to do with an exploit in the web browser/ service. It's used to download a bigger payload since the stuff that fits into a QR code is very limited.
I said the web exploit. I don't know exactly what the exploit is called, so i just said "the web exploit NINJHAX uses".

Tjessx

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
D

Deleted User

Check smea's twitter
I think regionFOUR is different. It only launch the game on the card even if it's a different region, while NINJHAX open boot.3dsx on the SD card. I guess 9.3 patched the way it opens a file on the SD card like that.

Tjessx

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I think regionFOUR is different. It only launch the game on the card even if it's a different region, while NINJHAX open boot.3dsx on the SD card. I guess 9.3 patched the way it opens a file on the SD card like that.
Scroll further.
He talks about NINJHAX 2.0 with a picture of a 9.5 N3DS (which will be updated to 9.7)

D

Deleted User

Scroll further.
He talks about NINJHAX 2.0 with a picture of a 9.5 N3DS (which will be updated to 9.7)
Ok then maybe he have found a new security hole. I don't think it's gonna work with Cubic Ninja because Nintedo will probably or have already patched that way, but we'll have to wait and see.

Tjessx

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Ok then maybe he have found a new security hole. I don't think it's gonna work with Cubic Ninja because Nintedo will probably or have already patched that way, but we'll have to wait and see.
NINJHAX is not the name of his homebrew channel, it is the name of the qr exploit in cubic ninja.
Let's stop talking about this since it is off topic.

Also: I'm working together with Red3agle on this project,
We've decided that we'll work on an online chat feature with multiple chatrooms.

D

Deleted User

NINJHAX is not the name of his homebrew channel, it is the name of the qr exploit in cubic ninja.
Let's stop talking about this since it is off topic.

Also: I'm working together with Red3agle on this project,
We've decided that we'll work on an online chat feature with multiple chatrooms.
Ok i'll stop. Sorry for not knowing much about "NINJHAX", but i'm really tired of that it doesn't work with Gateway. Would be awesome if the creator could make a working .cia version of the homebrew channel.

Tjessx

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Ok i'll stop. Sorry for not knowing much about "NINJHAX", but i'm really tired of that it doesn't work with Gateway. Would be awesome if the creator could make a working .cia version of the homebrew channel.
put cubic ninja.3DS on your small sd card, boot into gateway mode (not emunand, sysnand) start cubic ninja and do the normal routine

D

Deleted User

put cubic ninja.3DS on your small sd card, boot into gateway mode (not emunand, sysnand) start cubic ninja and do the normal routine
Doesn't work. Only works with Gateway Omega 2.7 and below. It take too much time replacing Launcher and downgrading gateway card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7