Hacking Homebrew A new way to experience StreetPass

Eldwitch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems like I finally got a hit seemingly (green dot) and then I checked mii plaza and there wasn't anything in there. Did i do something wrong on my end?

Michelle_71

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone said it didn't fix it, but made it easier to create a fix. Hopefully soon. I'm still very grateful for their efforts. This app is awesome. 😊
I just updated both of my systems to 2.4 I deactivated streetpass for everything but streetpass mii plaza, rebooted. Both systems got tags, 8 on one and 5 on the other. Everything worked fine. Tomorrow night I'll start turning on streetpass for my games one at a time and check if any of them crashes the system with NetPass.

Sludge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's a suggestion, maybe add a countdown timer for how much longer you're going to be in a "location"? Because it's kinda annoying to know that you're near-ish to the end of your time in a Netpass room, but not exactly sure when the session expires.

It'd probably cut down on server traffic too. I'll often check Netpass because I'm certain that I used it ten hours ago, only to find that I'm still logged into the room... just like the the last three times I checked.

k7ra

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
All works great!
I tested:
Tomadachi Life
Hatsune Miku Project Mirai DX
StreetPass Mii Plaza
Fire Emblem Fates
Fire Emblem Awakening
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Hyrule Warriors: Legends
Bravely Default
Bravely Second
Kid Icarus: Uprising

By the way, you can check what your games received streetpasses in notifications. (Almost all my games on cartridges, so it's help)
I'm wondering if there's an issue with the Bravely default games too because I've gotten zero streetpasses for them since the beginning.
No, I got them few times and for second game too
Post automatically merged:

Getting an error

ERROR: Failed to enter location 0: 409

This happens on all 3 locaions and leads to me getting 0 streetpasses.
Update app and make sure that you have good internet connection, all works fine

Nicky_x3

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
All works great!
I tested:
Tomadachi Life
StreetPass Mii Plaza
Fire Emblem Fates
Fire Emblem Awakening
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Bravely Default
Bravely Second

By the way, you can check what your games received streetpasses in notifications. (Almost all my games on cartridges, so it's help)

Heya! Did you, by any chance, test sending off a traveller of your own in Tomodachi Life?
For me everything seemed to work until one of my islander's child grew up and I tried to send him off to travel. Now he stands around at the port and doesn't want to leave. Now I'm not sure if that's an issue on my end.

Thank you so much @sorunome for netpass! Finally I get some streetpasses :D

HeroPrinny

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i just streetpassed you and i can see the game
Thanks I guess I'll just keep using the app redirect to HB menu till they add the ability to select what game icon you pick. If thats possible. Till then I guess I'd recommend people use the app redirect method to stop everyone having the ring icon. Got a few people with the homebrew menu icon today so perhaps it's catching on.

dayjay

Trophies
XP
Country
All works great!
I tested:
Tomadachi Life
StreetPass Mii Plaza
Fire Emblem Fates
Fire Emblem Awakening
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Bravely Default
Bravely Second

I wonder why I've not been getting any then, I'm definitely past the point where you can now fight against Ba'als in Bravely Second

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol