Homebrew [WIP] 3DeSmume (DS emulator for 3DS)

Pandaxclone2

Pokemon Sprite Artist Hobbyist
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Can someone please explain to me how i can download this. I downloaded a cia file of this somewhere and i have no clue how to start the game i want, does anyone have a quick easy tutorial somewhere?
I just found it. :P

This one doesn't require the game to be named game.nds and you can put the recommended jit block size in by opening notepad, typing in the recommended number and then saving it as "(exact name of rom here).nds.conf", then placing that in the same folder as the rom. You can also experiment with other untested roms in this fashion to see what works best, starting at 50 and then going down by increments of 5 (45, 40, 35...) until you can find the best JIT block size.

If I'm not mistaken it may also require that the roms are put in an "nds" folder in the root of your SD card, but I'm unsure of that. If it can't find them then try placing the roms there.

There you go. You'd be best off downloading that one as it's the latest and best functioning version. (That's not to say this is still being updated though; this is months old by now.)

EDIT: The JIT Block size recommendations (and compatibility list) is here.

Last edited by Pandaxclone2,

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
refloating useless themes? please, forget this huge amout of time lose.

thanks to dev for his efforts, but as i said...this isnt the way

greetings, and good luck to ROBZ in his TWLoader (useful with flashcards too)

Objectjon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't be the only one having trouble running this emulator right? My new 3ds just starts it then freezes with a white square on the left side of the screen with black all around it.Does anyone have any advice on how to to make this work?

Pandaxclone2

Pokemon Sprite Artist Hobbyist
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Does it have any game running in 30 FPS ?

The only games I can think of which work and get close to this (not sure exactly) are the Visual Novels tested; basically 999 and the Ace Attorney DS games.

If you go back a page or two there's a list which details what games were tested and if they were in playable condition or not. Check that.

galaxyboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
my ds is a o3ds XL, when i installed the cia for some reason that's over my quake port and when i boot the 3desmume it stays on black screen, how do i solve this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, iirc she said she is non binary