What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Played Ocarina of Time 3D for like 3 hours straight, finished the Forest Temple, now I'm off to the Fire Temple.

Bro tip: Don't play with the 3D effect for 3 hours straight. My eyes hurt as hell :cry:

Reactions: VinsCool

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Got to the final chapter in Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel.
This game is really bad for people like me that want to talk to every NPC...
Clocked 115 hours already and have almost a whole chapter to go and I suspect its' going to be a long one if they want to round everything up.

They went a bit overkill on the sidequests and sidestories going on.
Also still have a new game + to do after finishing it if I want to get platinum. Wonder how long the actual story is when I skip through all the sidequests.

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just beat Trails of Cold Steel. I absolutely loved the game and can't wait for the sequel.
Got to the final chapter in Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel.
This game is really bad for people like me that want to talk to every NPC...
Clocked 115 hours already and have almost a whole chapter to go and I suspect its' going to be a long one if they want to round everything up.

They went a bit overkill on the sidequests and sidestories going on.
Also still have a new game + to do after finishing it if I want to get platinum. Wonder how long the actual story is when I skip through all the sidequests.
You're in for a real treat. The final chapter has some crazy twists near the end

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I just beat Trails of Cold Steel. I absolutely loved the game and can't wait for the sequel.

You're in for a real treat. The final chapter has some crazy twists near the end

Finished it and you were right, holy crap. Did not see that coming.
That last boss was a bitch though and needed 4 retries. The fight depended more on luck than anything else.
Hope that sequel gets it's translation soon!

I love how it got from pretty standard RPG to giant mechs just in the last chapter.

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once you figure out its pattern the final boss is pretty easy. I just used process of elimination and lost during my first try, but then I knew all the weak points and beat it easily my second try. The sequel looks like it's coming soon though, and I think it will probably be out by the end of the year

Reactions: DragorianSword

Flood

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Played super mario bros with a girl who had never played it before. It was interesting. We eventually gave up and played Mario Kart.

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just finished the infamous Water Temple in Ocarina of Time, for the first time ever. Took me a little over then an hour, boss fight included.

Now I've got one question.

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PEOPLE WHO FIND THIS DUNGEON HARD?

Damn, I'm glad I got that off my chest.
Seriously though, I found the Jabu-Jabu dungeon MUCH harder than the Water Temple.

Rant over.

Reactions: VinsCool and WeedZ

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Just finished the infamous Water Temple in Ocarina of Time, for the first time ever. Took me a little over then an hour, boss fight included.

Seriously though, I found the Jabu-Jabu dungeon MUCH harder than the Water Temple.

Rant over.
First time I played that game I was like 12. Took me two to three weeks to complete that dungeon. Water temple was no joke.

Reactions: Lycan911

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Well, I guess the age difference helped me xD I also played the 3DS version, if that makes any difference lol
We're just used to 3D environments in games now. Oot was the first zelda game that wasn't 2d isometric. I think that added to the level of difficulty at the time.

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Rant over.
In the original N64 version (not later updated versions or ports) there was a glitch where if you used keys out of order you would be stuck permanently. That's probably part of it

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

Rant over.
The Thief Hideout was MUCH harder IMO.
This fucking pseudo dungeon is still pissing me off, even after finishing the game many times.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: ye