What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

Edrian

Commercial Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today I managed to beat Sans in Undertale. It was satisfying, but not in the way that I liked to kill everyone lol.

The Thief Hideout was MUCH harder IMO.
This fucking pseudo dungeon is still pissing me off, even after finishing the game many times.
To me, the Thief's Hideout was particularly hard, just confusing. There's like so many rooms and it is annoying trying to get pass the guards. It requires much patience.

Reactions: VinsCool

nasune

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just beat both Tom Raider reboot games (I'm watching the credits to Rise right now), and, honestly, I prefer the first game. I found the story to be more interesting, and the only differences Rise made (gameplay wise) were minor. Both the crafting for ammo and the crafting for bigger ammo pouches were completely unnecessary, and things like the spool wire were not exactly ground breaking (not like the rope launcher in AC Syndicate). Plus some of the skill upgrades were vastly overpowered (true triple shot with the bow, which guarantees three head shots every time? Tell me that that's not broken).
All in all, it felt too much like the first game, with very little improvements (except for the bloody cut scenes, which for some reason had to be pre rendered Xbox One cut scenes with plenty of artifacts, needless to say I was not happy). I guess it won't matter so much if some time has passed before you play the second one, but if you play both back to back it's disappointing.

raystriker

The powers that be
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Almost finished Megaman Battle Network 5: Team Colonel. Just have to beat the final boss. Any tips? :3 I usually only manage to shave 500hp off it.

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Got Platinum on Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel!
Great story, but damn that game is too long. It could do without all those sidequests.

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Damn, that was good.

cfe58926e17e6987ef1b336f3c008e79.jpg

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I finally platted AC III: Liberation (in 3 years and 4 months according to psn).
God why do I even bother doing this :unsure:
The game is freaking buggy and not even all that good. I already finished the game and was well on the way with 100% sync and all collectibles 3 years ago, but then the game just glitched and corrupted my save :glare:
So basically had to start from scratch. A lot of these trophies were waaaay too grindy.
Especially the multiplayer one was just 8 hours of mindlesly repeating the same thing (and it's an extremely boring minigame too).

Also it seems this thread has less and less activity!
Please keep posting, because I love to see what other people around here are achieving!
Don't let this die!

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Bought the Ratchet and Clank Collection for PS Vita last week and started playing the first one.
So glad I can finally play these classics from my childhood (I didn't have a PS2, but played them at my friends house)

Got up to Blackwater City and must have played the racing game more than 100 times before I managed to finish it in under 1:35 minutes.
It's pretty weird that the music stops playing during a jump though.

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Got to chapter 12 in Fire Emblem Awakening, and ermahgerd, that proposal was not expected! Baby Lucina is so cute though :3

(thanks sm4sh for spoiling the time travel stuff :cry: )

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Finished Ratchet & Clank.
That last boss was surprisingly challenging.
It also doesn't help that I kept dying from the most stupid reasons.
Must have fallen to my death 5 times because I forgot to equip that lasso/sling thing...
That should really be a passive ability and not an equipable weapon.

Reactions: exangel

nasune

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just beat the 3DS version of VVVVVV, and I was pleasantly surprised. I decided to try it out of boredom (I'd never seen more than a few screenshots of the game) and blazed through it in an hour and a half (missing nine trinkets). It's quite a fun game.

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Married Azura in Fire Emblem Fates (Birthright).
Also, I'm 15 chapters in, with about 9 hours of gameplay so far. So far I'm loving it more than Awakening (which I didn't finish yet either lol).

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr