What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
Spent most of today practicing on Little Nemo (Nes), and just now managed a No Continue run beating the game for the first time. This has been along time in the making for me, cause before today the farthest I've ever gotten was maybe past the train level. Which is kind of sad cause I played it so much when I was young.

I also managed to finally beat Over Horizon (JP)NES this morning, I started practicing on it yesterday. It took afew tries cause switching your shots between forward and backwards takes a little bit to get use to. But If anyone is into shooters and haven't played it I definitely recommend it, It was my first time playing it and I enjoyed it. I'd say Stage 5 took me the longest to master. Those damn waterfalls and Crab looking boss got on my nerves. Its not too bad once you get a pattern to the level. and this was were I first learned you could make your side kicks go wide :wacko: which helped on the crab boss. I actually didn't find the rest all that difficult as long as your equipped. Last boss wasn't too bad, he didn't really even start to get hard until he started shooting those laser walls.

kajb94bdd93f5pvzg.jpg

Flood

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Played a couple of rounds of Halo online. Also played Castlevania again but didn't get very far since I was playing with a keyboard this time.

EMP Knightmare

Fixing GBATemp's Feng Shui Engine (using Win XP)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As of right now I unlocked the Firestorm car, got all gold in season mode, and achieved an online rank of 21 in Split/Second. In Dark Slash Hero I reached level 20 and in Shadow Fight 2 I got 5 new achievements, completed the first tournament replay during an eclipse, upgraded all of my gear and bought some new stuff, also won my first duel with random rules ^_^ The day is still young as I write this I'm installing WET, so yea that's today so far

Reactions: VinsCool

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
I beat Shatterhand(Nes) today I had been stuck on the last level for awhile, had to find a better strategy to the ninja boss so i wouldn't loose so much health. I could manage him on his level. but he was taking to much of my health on the last level. Last enemy was a breeze. I'd say it took me 2-3 continues to beat it. I'd like to go back and do a no continue run but I'm going to move on to something else for now.

Nes Games on my list left to beat.
M. Punch Out
Contra
Castlevania 1-3
Metroid
Ultima Exdous -I believe I've already beat this but I'm not 100% sure

8ql78y9tthnxvcrzg.jpg

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I've been playing FE Fates non-stop since the Eshop release, 15 Hours in just 1 day.
I'm playing Hard/Casual on the Hoshido side, just finished the 11th Chapter.

Flood

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Played local Halo 2 with a friend. He finally beat me but I barely realized some of these maps were also in Reach

gameshark

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i suck at super smash brothers in general so now i'm happy to have created the ultimate gateway cheats for the 3ds version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4