What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
Just beat "Bartman Meets Radioactive Man" on the Nes for the first time. I never really thought I'd go back and beat this game, but this past couple of years I've been going back and beating all the nes titles I've never been able to beat. Originally I never could make it off the first level, but going back to it I actually found it to pretty easy. I'd say about 4-5 plays I was able to beat it. The crab boss is the hardest part in this game. believe I wasted almost a whole continue just on him.

Last edited by Thomas83Lin,

raystriker

The powers that be
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I just finished Megaman Battle Network 4 Blue Moon! FINALLY! It took me about 50 tries to defeat Duo.exe
I feel invincible!B-)
Game time: 17hrs 21min. (i think)
Now to mmbn5!

Last edited by raystriker,
Reactions: Lycan911

Flood

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just finished Megaman Battle Network 4 Blue Moon! FINALLY! It took me about 50 tries to defeat Duo.exe
I feel invincible!B-)

Now to mmbn5!
MMBN4 is the one battle network game I could not beat. I remember asking some kid in middle school to beat duo for me.

raystriker

The powers that be
Trophies
XP
Country
India
MMBN4 is the one battle network game I could not beat. I remember asking some kid in middle school to beat duo for me.
i agree. Duo is one mean boss. Initially i could only take out 500hp at most from it (out of 2000hp). Then I started learning his patterns and started getting better results. Yesterday i got it down to 100hp 3 times before losing:wacko:. And soon I beat him YAYAYAYA :toot: I've never been so frustrated with a video game boss, tbh

Flood

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i agree. Duo is one mean boss. Initially i could only take out 500hp at most from it (out of 2000hp). Then I started learning his patterns and started getting better results. Yesterday i got it down to 100hp 3 times before losing:wacko:. And soon I beat him YAYAYAYA :toot: I've never been so frustrated with a video game boss, tbh
Same. I've never had so much trouble in a game before. I should go back and see if I could beat him. I bought the first MMBN a long time ago trying to beat the whole series but never got around it . ( I started from 3 onward)

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Got my third ending in Virtue's Last Reward (K's), as well as 20 hours of play time. This game is HELLA good.

3d0520641cc636a4ba80870f431743ca.jpg

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
Just completed a No Death Run on Gradius 2. I only starting playing yesterday, this was on a top loader using a everdriveN8. No cheats or savestates This was my first time beating the game. Its actually easier going for a no death run cause once you get killed and loose everything, only then does it get really hard. btw if you noticed in my end pic I have 40lives for some reason when I beat the crab boss it gave me 30 lives. not sure if it just does that or cause I beat him extremely quick. I checked other people youtube videos and it happend to them also.

tokevfqq57s03xvzg.jpg

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Finished Chapter 4 of Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel.
Damn this game is long! I've been playing for 80 hours and I'm only at 2/3 of the game!
And that's not counting the new game +...
I do tend to talk to everyone so I don't miss any side quests so that probably has something to do with it.
There's seriously a lot of dialogue in this game.

My only complaint is that the game is rather slow in building up the story and can become a bit tedious.

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
21 Hours into Fairy fencer F and the game pitchs me against a Deadly Boss with just the Main character and 2 of my lower-levelled characters, resulting in 1 DPS and 2 Baits.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Got two more endings in Virtue's Last Reward, Tenmyouji's and Alice's.
Man, I haven't played this game for so long... I guess I'd better start over. I totally forgot what to do.

Reactions: DragorianSword

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
After beating Gradius 2 earlier today I figured I'd give LifeForce (nes) a go. Just got done beating it, I can't believe how fast I beat it. I believe it was my second time playing it. Only part that gave me trouble was that last part (speed tunnel). I had build up enough lives that it didn't matter. I did use 1 continue on my play-through. Not really much of a ending, not even credits:unsure: I'd like to also do a full play-through of Abadox and Image Fight.

Edit: Well I'm in a very good mood today:D Beat Image fight(Nes) earlier today, This is a game that I've always had trouble on the last boss but after 3-4 tries I did manage to beat it.

But that's not why I'm in such a good mood. After beating Image Fight I started on Abadox(Nes). Well Abadox game gives you Infinite continues and on my first playthrough it took me many continues but I did end up beating it. But here's the awesome part, after I beat the game I kindof felt bad cause it took me alot of continues figuring out what I needed to do on each level. So I started a new game and this time not sure how but I managed a No Death Run. I couldn't believe it, this game gave me so much trouble on my first playthrough and my second was almost unbelievable.

Btw, on my first playthrough of Abadox, the part that gave me the most trouble was the last section before the last boss. The section with the fire birds, starting that section with nothing than trying to beat it was awful. Once I was able to beat it I had just about every enemy and most bullets memorized.

Last edited by Thomas83Lin,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.