What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finished the Mw3 battlepass just to kill time and I may or may not have wanted my guns to shoot Marijuana bullets. I'm not spending a cent on this shyt.

1000005919.jpg

1000005921.jpg

plasturion

temporary hermit
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I beated two bosses in Klonoa 2 Dream Champ Tournament, Third world is awaiting. Cool game but somehow mostly I like Moonlight Museum for WS.

Yesterday I beated level 5-8, no hurry, still there are some stages to complete again: all diamonds, golden gears or alternate levels. I'm quite hyped to complete all things before last boss. One of the nicest platform games with elements of puzzle.
They should make more 2D titles or at least new levels romhacks. DS at least should have good Moonlight Musem 2 homebrew port.

Last edited by plasturion,
Reactions: AncientBoi

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Started playing Rayman 2 via Redream on Android and I'm loving the game! Plus, I configured the camera buttons (only two) to the controller right stick so it kind of has c-stick support.

Am I disappointed Ubisoft killed/gave up on Rayman? No, it's better they don't touch it again than fuck it up.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Started playing Rayman 2 via Redream on Android and I'm loving the game! Plus, I configured the camera buttons (only two) to the controller right stick so it kind of has c-stick support.

Am I disappointed Ubisoft killed/gave up on Rayman? No, it's better they don't touch it again than fuck it up.
Got all the Rayman you need right here https://www.imdb.com/title/tt14837566/

Reactions: Lostbhoy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto