Was wondering if anyone knew what page builder this one website is using.

Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I was doing some research into web marketing and the like, and I came across this website.

the1percentclub.net

I'm not personally advertising for them or anything, (it's a load of bull), but I was wondering if anyone knew what kind of page building software this guy might have used.

Appreciate it if anyone knows the answer.

Hope I'm not breaking any rules, I don't think I am. Mods, please let me know if I am.

Thanks in advance!

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, nothing about the source reveals what software they were using. It is xhtml, but that's quite common.

Header structure kind of reminds be of Dreamweaver, but I doubt it.

It's almost certainly not hand coded though.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I tried my hand as well. Nothing in the source that jumped out at me, they cobbled something together with more scripts than I usually see though.

I noticed their image directory (...club.net/images/) was not protected, however feeding a bunch of them to http://regex.info/exif.cgi got me nothing of great interest (a lot of image editors and/or web dev tools will stick things in comment data), still App14 info means "adobe" ( http://www.sno.phy.queensu.ca/~phil/exiftool/TagNames/JPEG.html ) and one of the PNG images says "Adobe ImageReady" so there might be that. The amount of images on the thing makes me think it might almost be one of those web designs via image editor type sites (or would were it not for the php and scripts), however it is comparatively recently that web design on that scale has become easier in adobe products and imageready has been dropped for nigh on a decade at this point. I also can't say the design does anything to impress but we do not call me to make pretty things so probably best to ignore that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1