- Last Activity:
- Apr 28, 2017 at 1:18 AM
- Oct 11, 2011
- Likes Received:
Share This Page
Complex Donut, Male, 21, from Michigan, USA
Back in my day, BOTW stood for the Bottom of the Well. Mar 25, 2017
- CheatFreak47 was last seen:
- Viewing thread Nintendont, Apr 28, 2017 at 1:18 AM
- Sep 19, 1995 (Age: 21)
- Home Page:
- Michigan, USA
I'm Matt, I like video games.
I also like softmodding.
The 3DS is my favorite console ever, with the Wii being a close second.
I also game on PC as well, although my computer is less than impressive. It's a fairly dated laptop, albeit not the worst laptop for the time, but that's fine since I mostly play Indie Games anyway.
I have Softmodded New 3DS XL with the following stuff:
- Arm9LoaderHax (via SafeA9LHInstaller)
- Luma3DS Nightly Builds
- NTR CFW for Plugins and Network Stuff, Streaming
- 64GB MicroSD card, UHS-1, Samsung EVO brand
- Latest FBI and DevMenu
- Mashers Grid Launcher in Homebrew Launcher
- RetroArch Stable.
Cores: CATSFC+, Picodrive, Gambatte, Nestopia.
- JK's Save Manager (aka JKSM)
- Give You This Budge! (aka GYTB)
- Custom Theme Pack (via Howling Theme Tool, not CHMM2)
- A version of FTBrony (Deponied)
- SuperCard DSTwo Inserted for DS stuff (see below!)
- Standard DSTwo EOS and Plugin Menu, latest version.
- Custom GBATemp DS2 Theme (Made by me!)
- CATSFC (I no longer use this)
- TempGBA (I no longer use this)
- S8DS (I no longer use this)
- GameYob (I no longer use this)
- nesDS (I no longer use this)
- JenesisDS (I no longer use this)
I don't know what else to put here.
SignatureTwitter | YouTube
[New 3DS XL | A9LH w/ Luma3DS | microSD: Samsung EVO UHS-1 64GB]
[SuperCard DSTwo | Actually a DSTwo+! | microSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus UHS-1 32GB]
[Wii | Priiloader Booting USB Loader GX | SD: Sandisk Class 4 32GB | HDD: WD My Passport SE USB2.0 1TB]
[Other Hardware: Toshiba Satellite C55-A5310 Laptop w/ Windows 10 Pro | LG G Stylo w/ Katana Rom | N2 Elite Amiibo Spoofer Tag]