- Last Activity:
- Aug 26, 2016 at 8:56 PM
- Oct 11, 2011
- Likes Received:
Share This Page
Complex Donut, Male, 20, from Michigan, USA
PSA: FBI has a TitleDB menu where you can download and install 99% of all homebrew to the 3DS home menu directly from the internet. Aug 26, 2016 at 7:02 PM
- CheatFreak47 was last seen:
- Viewing forum list, Aug 26, 2016 at 8:56 PM
- Sep 19, 1995 (Age: 20)
- Home Page:
- Michigan, USA
I'm Matt, I like video games.
I also like softmodding.
The 3DS is my favorite console ever, with the Wii being a close second.
I also game on PC as well, although my computer is less than impressive. It's a fairly dated laptop, albeit not the worst laptop for the time, but that's fine since I mostly play Indie Games anyway.
I have Softmodded New 3DS XL with the following stuff:
- Arm9LoaderHax (via SafeA9LHInstaller)
- Luma3DS Nightly Builds
- Star Updater by astronautlevel
- NTR CFW for Plugins and Network Stuff, Streaming
- 64GB MicroSD card, UHS-1, Samsung EVO brand
- Latest FBI and DevMenu
- Mashers Grid Launcher in Homebrew Launcher
- RetroArch Stable.
Cores: CATSFC+, Picodrive, Gambatte, Nestopia.
- JK's Save Manager (aka JKSM)
- Give You This Budge! (aka GYTB)
- Custom Theme Pack (via Howling Theme Tool, not CHMM2)
- A version of FTBrony (Deponied)
- SuperCard DSTwo Inserted for DS stuff (see below!)
- Standard DSTwo EOS and Plugin Menu, latest version.
- Custom GBATemp DS2 Theme (Made by me!)
- CATSFC (I no longer use this)
- TempGBA (I no longer use this)
- S8DS (I no longer use this)
- GameYob (I no longer use this)
- nesDS (I no longer use this)
- JenesisDS (I no longer use this)
I don't know what else to put here.