Tutorial  Updated

Using Luma3DS + Gateway on B9S

SYSNAND-ONLY USERS: DO NOT BOOT GW MODE ON 11.3+ - YOU WILL LOSE B9S AND BE LEFT ON A STOCK FIRMWARE
I highly advise against the use of GW on SysNAND-Only Setups.
GW currently DOES NOT support firmwares 11.3//11.4 - B9S does not change that!
If you're on 11.3+ - Don't even try to use GW. Use Luma3DS or any other CFW that has confirmed support for 11.3+ firmwares.

Setting up GW with Luma3DS' chainloader

Requirements: SysNAND or EmuNAND on 11.2 or lower!
Tested and working on B9S 1.2 (Luma3DS 8.0)
  1. Download the v2gw.zip attached to this post.
  2. Extract the "arm9loaderhax.bin" from v2gw.zip to your /luma/payloads/ folder.
  3. Rename that very "arm9loaderhax.bin" you just extracted to "v2gw.bin" or to whatever you want. However, step 12 will assume v2gw.bin was used, you can edit that reference to meet whatever you decided to name it.
  4. Download GW's ‘arm9loaderhax.bin.zip‘ file.
    • On their main home page. Under the post titled: "GATEWAY 4.0B PRIVATE BETA #2"
    • Or on their openly public Private Beta Program page, on this page it'll be under the "» arm9loaderhax for users with existing a9lh installs" section.
  5. Extract GW's "arm9loaderhax.bin" file from their zip file to your /luma/payloads/ folder.
  6. Rename that very "arm9loaderhax.bin" you just extracted to "gateway.bin"
  7. Make sure you have the latest GW's Launcher.dat on the root of your SD Card.
  8. This dev-build of BootCTR9: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-the-bootctr9-release-thread.435347/page-3#post-7370533
  9. Extract the "boot.firm" file from the BootCTR9-firmv2.zip to your /luma/payloads/ folder.
  10. Rename that very "boot.firm" you just extracted to "down_BootCTR9.firm" or to whatever you want that is allowed by Luma3DS' payload chainloader.
    - Other button options: https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki/Other-features-and-notes#payload-chainloading
  11. Extract the "boot_config.ini" file from from the BootCTR9-firmv2.zip to the root of your SD Card.
  12. Open the "boot_config.ini" file and overwrite everything with the following:
    Code:
    [BOOTCTR9]
    key_delay = 1000

[DEFAULT]
    path = /luma/payloads/v2gw.bin
  13. You are now done. If you followed this tutorial, holding DPAD-DOWN at boot time, will load up Gateway Mode.
    - SysNAND-Only Users on 11.2 will be prompted to press 'L+R+SELECT' to boot SYSNAND. DO NOT PRESS THE BUTTON PROMPT ON 11.3+
    - GW EmuNAND users will automatically boot into their GW EmuNAND.

FAQ

Q: How do I boot into the GW Menu?
A: Hold L+Select, as soon as you see the Dragon Logo.

Q: Can I use my GW Blue Card?
A: Yes, but only while using Luma3DS. It will not work in GW Mode.

Q: Can I play online while in GW Mode?
A: Yes, sort-of. But you have to either:

Q: I'm getting a black screen!? HELP!?
A: Multiple reasons for that below:
  • Modified SecureInfo_A - GW does not patch this. You'll need an untouched donor file of this.
  • Using a RedNAND - GW only supports GW EmuNAND, it cannot boot RedNAND. Use the GW Menu or GodMode9 to make one.
  • On SysNAND-Only Setups - Not having properly removed EmuNAND//RedNAND. Use GodMode to properly format your SD Card. But I advise you set one up.
  • Trying to boot an 11.3//11.4 EmuNAND - GW does not support anything higher than 11.2
  • If it's not listed, then who knows. Do you have a modified Home Menu or font? Those might not work at all in GW Mode.

Credits

Many thanks to the above lovely people~ <3 ♥
Original posts:
Link: https://gbatemp.net/threads/using-gateway-on-a9lh-v2.431222/page-4#post-6464898
Link: http://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-using-luma3ds-with-gateway-on-v2-a9lh.431691/page-4#post-6472283
Link: https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-booting-gw-with-b9s-and-some-help.471417/

I highly advise against the use of GW for SysNAND-Only setups.

11.3&11.4 Break GW. GW currently DOES NOT support 11.3 or 11.4. You will either brick or lose A9LH. More than likely it seems you will just lose A9LH.

Again, if you attempt to boot GW Mode, on a SYSNAND-Only Setup while on 11.3 or 11.4, you will lose A9LH. It does not matter if you safely updated to this firmware via another CFW that safely protects FIRM.

If you want to use 11.3+, you will not be able to use GW. Don't even try. Only use Luma3DS or other CFW that support 11.3+

If you are a Gateway3DS user, and have recently finished Plailect's A9LH Guide, then you should be on v2 A9LH. Unfortunately, at the time this thread was made, GW's a9lh.bin file is incompatible with Luma3DS' payload chainloading feature while on v2 A9LH.

So one way around this was to either forego using Luma3DS' payload chainloading, and use a boot manager that does work in initializing GW's a9lh.bin correctly. Like BootCTR9. Either you let BootCTR9 handle all payloads, or you set it up to chainload into Luma3DS and from there let Luma3DS do all the work.

Either way, some people might not like BootCTR9 (Big fan of BootCTR9, seriously thing is amazing~!)

So if you don't want to use the BootCTR9 method, then @Hayleia made a very stripped down boot manager that only loads /luma/payloads/gateway.bin. You still need GW's a9lh.bin in addition to this stripped down bootmanager, but that's all you need, these two files! No need for messy configs if you just want to stick with Luma3DS' payload chainloader.

Now on to the damn tutorials already~!

Gateway Logo

1. Download the v2gw.zip attached to this post.
2. Extract the "arm9loaderhax.bin" from v2gw.zip to your /luma/payloads/ folder.
3. Rename that very "arm9loaderhax.bin" you just extracted to "down_v2gw.bin" or to whatever you want that is allowed by Luma3DS' payload chainloader.
Other button options: https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki/Other-features-and-notes#payload-chainloading
You have to get this directly from Gateway's site. Which is either:
A) On their main home page.
B) Or on their openly public Private Beta Program page, on this page it'll be under the "» arm9loaderhax for users with existing a9lh installs" section.
5. Extract GW's "arm9loaderhax.bin" file from their zip file to your /luma/payloads/ folder.
8. You are now done. If you followed this tutorial, holding DPAD-DOWN at boot time, will load up Gateway Mode.
However, if you are a SysNAND Only User, and on 11.1 and using the 4.2 Launcher.dat, you will be prompted to press 'L+R+SELECT' to boot SYSNAND.
GW EmuNAND users will automatically boot into their GW EmuNAND.

Notes: To Boot into the GW Menu: Hold L+Select, as soon as you see the Dragon Logo.
To Force a Manual Gateway3DS RedCard Update: Hold R+Select as soon as you see the Dragon Logo.

No Gateway Logo (Not Recommend - Only for those allergic to the dragon logo - USE AT YOUR OWN RISK)

Notes: This version will de-init the screen by default, and as such you won't see the Gateway Logo. Don't worry it'll init once you land on the Home. Due to how this works, only GW EmuNAND users should consider using this. This is because SysNAND users will land on the SysNAND prompt nag.

1. Download the v2gw-de-init.zip attached to this post.
2. Extract the "v2gw.bin" from v2gw-de-init.zip to your /luma/payloads/ folder.
3. Rename that very "v2gw2.bin" you just extracted to "down_v2gw.bin" or to whatever you want that is allowed by Luma3DS' payload chainloader.
Other button options: https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki/Other-features-and-notes#payload-chainloading
You have to get this directly from Gateway's site. Which is either:
A) On their main home page.
B) Or on their openly public Private Beta Program page, on this page it'll be under the "» arm9loaderhax for users with existing a9lh installs" section.
8. You are now done. If you followed this tutorial, holding DPAD-DOWN at boot time, will load up Gateway Mode without the Gateway Logo.

Tested on N3DS and O3DS by me, 2DS by @Hayleia.
Should work on either screen-init or non-screen-init v2 A9LH.

Important Note: Never update your SysNAND in Gateway Mode. It does not matter what Launcher.dat version you use, if you go ahead and update while in SysNAND Mode, you will either brick or lose A9LH+CFW and be on the latest stock firmware. This is because GW Mode does not offer FIRM protection in A9LH. Updating your GW EmuNAND is fine and safe, and is what Gateway actually recommends you do and use even when using A9LH.

!~Getting Black Screen After Dragon Logo and After Following This Guide~! (PLEASE READ)
Sounds like someone hasn't properly removed their EmuNAND//RedNAND with EmuNAND9. The Black Screen problem is common to people who skipped doing it properly and used a third-party tool like EaseUS or any other partition manager.

Since EmuNAND//RedNAND wasn't removed properly, traces were leftover and GW by default sees it, and tries to boot into this non-existent EmuNAND//RedNAND and fails. So how do we fix it? We use EmuNAND9 to preperly remove traces of it.

Part 5, Section V of the old A9LH guide covers this. However, I will list all relevant steps here.
Link: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide_R...ax)#section-v---removing-rednand-from-your-sd

The new guide also sort of mentions if in this new page, and does show you how to setup EmuNAND9:
Link: https://plailect.github.io/Guide/move-emunand

Files we'll need:
Latest release of EmuNAND9: https://github.com/d0k3/EmuNAND9/releases/latest

1. Copy EmuNAND9.bin from the EmuNAND9.zip to the /luma/payloads/ folder on your SD card and rename EmuNAND9.bin to y_EmuNAND9.bin
2. Backup every file on your SD card to a folder on your computer, all files will be deleted in the following steps
3. Reinsert your SD card into your 3DS
4. Hold (Y) at boot time to open EmuNAND9
5. Go to "SD Format Options...", then select the "Format SD (no EmuNAND)" option, and wait for it to finish
6. Press (B) to return to the menu, then press Select to safely eject your SD Card
7. Put your SD card back into your computer, and copy all the files you backed up previously, back into your SD Card
8. Reinsert your SD card into your 3DS, then press (Start) to reboot

Additional Note: You will still have to look into BootCTR9 if for some reason you want GW to be the default, as opposed to Luma3DS. This tutorial is meant more for the people who want Luma3DS as their main//default, and want to use Luma3DS' payload chainloader to boot into GW Mode.
Go to the following link for the tutorial on setting up GW as your main with BootCTR9.
Link: https://gbatemp.net/threads/using-gateway-on-a9lh-v2.431222/

All credits to @Hayleia for making both of these~! Thank you~ <3 ♥
Original posts:
Link: https://gbatemp.net/threads/using-gateway-on-a9lh-v2.431222/page-4#post-6464898
Link: http://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-using-luma3ds-with-gateway-on-v2-a9lh.431691/page-4#post-6472283

Attachments

• v2gw.zip
    6.3 KB · Views: 12,155
  • v2gw-de-init.zip
    9.1 KB · Views: 3,295
Last edited by Temptress Cerise,

juzz0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just Press Select, and the GW OSD will pop up. That's it.

Just what I needed! The manual is a bit convoluted. I purchased Gateway as I was used to using R4 carts with my old DS so thought it was a similar process but obviously it's a bit more involved to set up. I wasn't aware of implementing CIA files or using freeshop. I guess it's just a familiarity of loading back-ups on a Micro-SD then playing them through the cart process.

I just have one other question, when I use my physical copy of Moon (non-backup cart version) and play online what precautions should I take now I have Luma and the homebrew launcher installed. Should I be connecting via a certain DNS or blocking certain Nintendo URLs through my router intranet to ensure I don't get bricked?

Again for some odd reason I can't access to GW menu (just the GW OSD once I've booted and pressed select), I don't want to dump games I just want to cross-check everything is working correctly. I hold D-pad left select as soon as the dragon flashes across the screen on D-pad down power on but it just goes to the same 'L+R+SELECT' to boot SYSNAND' screen

I also didn't do it for cheats but with my old R4i I was able to install homebrew which enabled me to make multiple saves etc. (I think I just had to hold select or L/R then the screen would pop up) which came in handy playing solo platformer backups with limited save options how do I access that screen does this homebrew/card have that functionality?

Last edited by juzz0,

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to use cheats with my Gateway when I was playing MHGen (didn't know the maps and didn't want to run around like a fool instead of hunting so I cheat to always have the map and autotracker) but now I don't even do that anymore... Well, I don't regret buying it back in the days, otherwise I'd probably have had problems while downgrading to 9.2 instead of always having my 3DS on 9.2.
Heh. As a huge Pokemon Player and Shiny Hunter, I loved Max O-Powers always and Infinite Repel on OR/AS and stuff. On Sun/Moon, some of my favorite cheats have been getting clothes unlocked super early :P Got dress cute lol I also seem to flip-flop between using No Outlines with GW. As well as always having Instant Messaages on. I also like being able to rename outsider pokemon without having to go into PKHeX for that ^_^ but NTR can be pretty cool, especially in the case of Pokemon with this beauty: http://gbatemp.net/threads/pkmn-ntr-real-time-memory-editing-program-for-pokémon-games-wip.448588/
Though haven't tested it yet, but if it's anything like the Gen6 one, it's amazing. Oh and KeySAVe is another good tool I loved using in OR/AS which needed NTR for the TEA method, haha :)

Decrypt9 can do that too, with more options (like converting to cia or blanking out private stuff).
I know, I wrote a guide, so can Hourglass9 ^_^ - http://gbatemp.net/threads/432600/

Just what I needed! The manual is a bit convoluted. I purchased Gateway as I was used to using R4 carts with my old DS so thought it was a similar process but obviously it's a bit more involved to set up. I wasn't aware of implementing CIA files or using freeshop. I guess it's just a familiarity of loading back-ups on a Micro-SD then playing them through the cart process.

I just have one other question, when I use my physical copy of Moon (non-backup cart version) and play online what precautions should I take now I have Luma and the homebrew launcher installed. Should I be connecting via a certain DNS or blocking certain Nintendo URLs through my router intranet to ensure I don't get bricked?

Again for some odd reason I can't access to GW menu (just the GW OSD once I've booted and pressed select), I don't want to dump games I just want to cross-check everything is working correctly. I hold D-pad left select as soon as the dragon flashes across the screen on D-pad down power on but it just goes to the same 'L+R+SELECT' to boot SYSNAND' screen

I also didn't do it for cheats but with my old R4i I was able to install homebrew which enabled me to make multiple saves etc. which came in handy playing solo platformers with limited save options how do I access that screen does this homebrew/card have that functionality?
What exactly is it you want the GW card to do?

Did you get it to play Nintendo DS games like idk HeartGold and SoulSilver? Or did you get it play Nintendo3DS Games like Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire or the new Sun/Moon games?

You must always press the button combination, unless you have an EmuNAND.

For your retail physical copy, just boot into Luma3DS and play it.

For making multiple saves on 3DS games, that's not something GW does. Use JKSV for that, you must install it with FBI
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-jks-savemanager-homebrew-cia-save-manager.413143/

And in regards to JKSV, please don't try to use the Homebrew Launcher version, that's only for people who don't have CFW, which you do. It's called Luma3DS. I mean JKSV does work in GW Mode tho... but that's not a feature exclusive to it.

Edit: Oh wait, I think GW handles some games save files differently and thus JKSV is a bit useless for it. Since I don't bother with it much, it skipped my mind. Anyway, to get into the GW Menu. Hold the (Left Trigger) + (Select) - As soon as you see the dragon logo. Stop holding the D-Pad Down key once you see it and move to that button combination. Though the way GW manages saves, seems messy and useless to me.

Last edited by Temptress Cerise,
Reactions: Hayleia and juzz0

juzz0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What exactly is it you want the GW card to do?
Did you get it to play Nintendo DS games like idk HeartGold and SoulSilver? Or did you get it play Nintendo3DS Games like Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire or the new Sun/Moon games?

I bit of both tbh. I just find changing carts all the time annoying in the extreme and unless there is a new release like Sun/Moon I tend to want to play different games all the time so convenience through having an easy library. Also for saves; I really like solo campaigns and most games I own have annoying save points.

I'll now try using the blue cart so I can play my DS back-ups.

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bit of both tbh. I just find changing carts all the time annoying in the extreme and unless there is a new release like Sun/Moon I tend to want to play different games all the time so convenience through having an easy library. Also for saves; I really like solo campaigns and most games I own have annoying save points.

I'll now try using the blue cart so I can play my DS back-ups.
Edit: Oh wait, I think GW handles some games save files differently and thus JKSV is a bit useless for it. Since I don't bother with it much, it skipped my mind. Anyway, to get into the GW Menu. Hold the (Left Trigger) + (Select) - As soon as you see the dragon logo. Stop holding the D-Pad Down key once you see it and move to that button combination. Though the way GW manages saves, seems messy and useless to me.

Added the above to my original post. JKSV still does a better job at handling saves tho imo. And anywho, you'll need to boot into Luma3DS to use the Blue Card.

Reactions: juzz0

juzz0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
As soon as you see the dragon logo. Stop holding the D-Pad Down key once you see it and move to that button combination. Though the way GW manages saves, seems messy and useless to me.

Fantastic that's what I needed. Still a bit confused on the saves. If I'm playing a back-up launched through the GW OSD how do I save in play, is there a button combination, is it possible to bring up a GW screen with a save option? Also I can't downgrade my console ATM because it's EUR but I don't know why I would want to if the homebrew is working so meh

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fantastic that's what I needed. Still a bit confused on the saves. If I'm playing a back-up launched through the GW OSD how do I save in play, is there a button combination, is it possible to bring up a GW screen with a save option? Also I can't downgrade my console ATM because it's EUR but I don't know why I would want to if the homebrew is working so meh
Oh you want Real Time Saving, that's not a feature of GW offers. I think NTR sort of kind of does it, but it's labeled experimental and since the project is technically abandoned, not sure how well that works.

And don't ask me about that, while I use NTR, I have never used it for that.

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Heh. As a huge Pokemon Player and Shiny Hunter, I loved Max O-Powers always and Infinite Repel on OR/AS and stuff. On Sun/Moon, some of my favorite cheats have been getting clothes unlocked super early :P Got dress cute lol I also seem to flip-flop between using No Outlines with GW. As well as always having Instant Messaages on. I also like being able to rename outsider pokemon without having to go into PKHeX for that ^_^ but NTR can be pretty cool, especially in the case of Pokemon with this beauty: http://gbatemp.net/threads/pkmn-ntr-real-time-memory-editing-program-for-pokémon-games-wip.448588/
Though haven't tested it yet, but if it's anything like the Gen6 one, it's amazing. Oh and KeySAVe is another good tool I loved using in OR/AS which needed NTR for the TEA method, haha :)
You did not need that long list you know, just mention clothes and I'm interested :P
I don't understand the effect of the cheat though. Does it unlock them permanently or temporarily?

I know, I wrote a guide, so can Hourglass9 ^_^ - http://gbatemp.net/threads/432600/
The sentence was not necessarily addressed to you, I quoted your post to add information to it for people who read that ;)

D

Deleted User

GW fastboot sysnand doesnt work for me, it boots into a SDK version 0.14.13 screen

jozix12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, I have some questions about it. When I launch my 3DS I am suposed to be in Luma, right? Can I update this luma FW? And also, to update the EmuNAND I should proceed as always (start 3ds with DOWN pressed and update as usual)?

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I have some questions about it. When I launch my 3DS I am suposed to be in Luma, right? Can I update this luma FW? And also, to update the EmuNAND I should proceed as always (start 3ds with DOWN pressed and update as usual)?
Yes, Gateway makes it pretty easy to tell when you're booting Gateway mode with the banner while it loads. You can update either of them (Luma or GW) to the latest firmware in system settings

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! So to what is refered the "Important note about updating sysnand while in GW"? It confused me
If your using SysNAND, don't update SysNAND while in GW Mode. You'll brick or be back on stock.

If you have no idea if you're in SysNAND... well then... In GW Mode, while in System Settings, it won't have anything in front of your firmware number, it'll just say "Ver."

Another way to tell, is GW actually tells you when they give you that annoying button prompt when you're only running a SysNAND setup.

Another way to tell in GW Mode is to bring up your OSD with select, and if it says SYSNAND, then you're in SYSNAND.

That warning is for SysNAND-Only Users, if you're using an EmuNAND in your setup, then don't worry about it.

Max128

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks you for the guide is working perflectly. My config is : New 3ds XL with luma + a9lh + gateway , no more emunand only the sysnand cfw and updated in 11.2

My question is : I can install a update of a game in .cia file with FBI in the Luma ? No matter the region? Because i have a console US and i have some game EU.. this is safe or not? After this when i boot in gateway , gateway will take the update game to work with my game ? ( I only use gateway for the 3ds games. )

CreAtor135

GBATemp's #1 Nothing
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks you for the guide is working perflectly. My config is : New 3ds XL with luma + a9lh + gateway , no more emunand only the sysnand cfw and updated in 11.2

My question is : I can install a update of a game in .cia file with FBI in the Luma ? No matter the region? Because i have a console US and i have some game EU.. this is safe or not? After this when i boot in gateway , gateway will take the update game to work with my game ? ( I only use gateway for the 3ds games. )
Yes you can update with a cia from any region

wawnord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If your using SysNAND, don't update SysNAND while in GW Mode. You'll brick or be back on stock.

If you have no idea if you're in SysNAND... well then... In GW Mode, while in System Settings, it won't have anything in front of your firmware number, it'll just say "Ver."

Another way to tell, is GW actually tells you when they give you that annoying button prompt when you're only running a SysNAND setup.

Another way to tell in GW Mode is to bring up your OSD with select, and if it says SYSNAND, then you're in SYSNAND.

That warning is for SysNAND-Only Users, if you're using an EmuNAND in your setup, then don't worry about it.

I have installed Luma first time (now im on "Sys 11.2.0.35E")

So after Plailects Tutorial , i have will have no Emunand anymore (because its moved to SysNand and the SD Card is NoEmunand formstted by this tut https://3ds.guide/move-emunand).

There is no way to boot GW into Emunand,am i right? Or what i have to do ,to get GW in a new emunand?

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
just to make sure, there is still no way to autoboot gw sysnand? i will always need to L+R+SELECT?

- using an older launcher.dat will get rid of this message and autoboot cleanly?
but i thought the newer launcher.dat, 4.2, is needed for get multirom working on fw 11+?

Last edited by cearp,

Max128

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Luma3DS+FBI does allow you to install CIAs of any region. As to how well Gateway works with those. I don't know. Lol. I only use my Gateway for cheats, :P sorry.

I can confirm now is work. I have downloaded a .cia update game and installed with fbi in luma cfw , after that i boot gateway and gateway play the .3ds game with the game update. Great!

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have installed Luma first time (now im on "Sys 11.2.0.35E")

So after Plailects Tutorial , i have will have no Emunand anymore (because its moved to SysNand and the SD Card is NoEmunand formstted by this tut https://3ds.guide/move-emunand).

There is no way to boot GW into Emunand,am i right? Or what i have to do ,to get GW in a new emunand?

just to make sure, there is still no way to autoboot gw sysnand? i will always need to L+R+SELECT?

- using an older launcher.dat will get rid of this message and autoboot cleanly?
but i thought the newer launcher.dat, 4.2, is needed for get multirom working on fw 11+?

You'd have to setup a GW EmuNAND if you want to autoboot into GW Mode. Using an older Launcher.dat will cause the OSD to break I think. That's why I don't mention using an old one anymore.

You can create a GW EmuNAND using the GW Menu or using Decrypt9.

Reactions: cearp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqw6t28P9po