[Unconfirmed] ARM11 Kernel Vulnerability under 10.0.0-X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death78793

What is this, a first person shooter?
Trophies
XP
Country
Lesson to take away from this: ask questions on #3dsdev BEFORE posting your Kernel exploit on GbaTemp.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------
I'll agree that the title is a bit misleading, but he didn't claim to have a "kernel exploit", he was just trying to get informed and inform us in the same manner about this.

Death78793

What is this, a first person shooter?
Trophies
XP
Country
It was still already known and useless.
Yeah, even he wrote it.

Hello, I found something. I just found something and it may not be useful. Anyway, I'll post this because I don't know SVC handler well and have no idea where the function is. If you know how to find the actual code of SVC, please tell me. I'm a noob for 3DS.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So without anyone trolling the hell out of me can anyone explain what's going on, I tried reading through pages but it's mostly spam is there any actual significance to this? @AlbertoSONIC ?

Reactions: Margen67

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So without anyone trolling the hell out of me can anyone explain what's going on, I tried reading through pages but it's mostly spam is there any actual significance to this? @AlbertoSONIC ?

Several trustworthy persons already stated that it isn't useful. I believe 3DBrew was already updated to mention this fact as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8