i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ate a man's ice cream bar last year, I can't go into all of the details but they're after me and after me bad. I know this through a series of obscure messages sent to me telepathically outside of the orbit of tralfamadore by harmoniums on Mercury. Long and short of it is they know where I live and even my pet dog Chip the Chihuahua betrayed me. Man's best fuckin friend yeah right. Now I have nowhere to live either because Chip the Chihuahua said I can't stay with him anymore and I have no money. I tried asking my pal Kyle69 for some cash but he said he helped me too many times for instance with money geomancers so here I am totally stuck.

What makes it WORSE every time I make such a thread it gets deleted or I am laughed at because I mix up one detail or another HONEST mistake! Am I expected to remember if my own dog is named Chip the Chihuahua or Nancy the Laberdoodle ??? Seriously guys you need to look at the big pictures.

Anyhow my poor country of Transnistria I need to go to court soon and they are all conspiring against me. My only hope is to flea and jump on Chip's back and feed from his blood and HOPE the cops don't realize I am actually in fact a full adult male human not xenomorph.

I hope no pray no implore no beg no beseech you all please believe me. Because they are coming after me and I am a flea now I will have to use my account less and less but don't worry I'll be back to tell you what Nancy the Laberdoodle's blood tastes like. Please donate below.

Goodbye forever.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Screenshot_2024-04-27-12-32-10-128-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_2024-04-27-12-33-03-701-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This reminds me of that time when the interocitor told me how to build an ice cream machine that would never break, but then McDonalds sent agents to kill me and destroy the prototype.

I got better.
He's been developing modchips to fix the ice cream machine problems.

• Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi

x65943

OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

x65943

OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tl;dr

I stole a man's ice cream last year, now I'm being chased and betrayed, even by my own dog Chip. Struggling with homelessness and financial woes, I sought help from a friend, but was turned down. Despite my pleas and struggles, my situation worsens as I face impending legal battles and the fear of being discovered as a human, not a walrus.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

x65943

OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am very upset no one is liking and sharing my sad story about my last will and testament

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER