ROM Hack [Translation] Labyrinth no Kanata (Beyond the Labyrinth)

Ambassador

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
What about this? how to activate ar-mode?

qcuG5Yl.jpg
ROHJOnq.jpg

g1eGMtj.jpg

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
well it looks like he has doubled back on himself, iirc the fire level was before the water level, so he is probably about 3/4 unless he has made further progress, but as he said he was hunting down every secret area he could find, some of which actually take you back down to previous floors but to previously inaccessible areas

Ambassador

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
It's even worse than when the games has a paid dlc:hateit:

Okay, here's another screenshot. There is no error, but it funny
VIdHi2t.png

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How close is this to being 100% completed? I would like to feature it on the front page when you are finished, or have a method where users like me could patch and rebuild their own roms.

Your work is outstanding, @Nagato

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No ETA at the moment. I've been focusing on Nanashi no Game Me since last week so nothing has changed since before. I'm waiting for @Ambassador to finish his playthrough before releasing another patch. The next patch should hopefully be a lot more complete, but I don't know if it'll be 100% or not yet.
Seriously no rush or pressure. I am just wondering. I know these are works of love, not necessarily just slogging through and working it all out like a math problem. If you want, contact me when you are finished and we can feature this. Probably. I doubt anyone would object, unless you do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: hahahaha