OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
Very nice job with n3ds mset. This cfw now has my full attention, but I do have a noob question before I venture into this. Can ReiNAND currently, or could it be configured/compiled to be ran using sysNAND *without* FirmlaunchHax? I know there must be more than a few gateway n3ds users who only have OoT and have wanted to properly run Ninjhax 1.1b, but up until this mset was added had no way of doing so.
I'm working on a sysnand booting option.. I need to have the 3ds decrypt and read the nand for firm0 for this though, so it'll take some time.

Keizel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm working on a sysnand booting option.. I need to have the 3ds decrypt and read the nand for firm0 for this though, so it'll take some time.

Have you uploaded the LASTEST of github to pastebin? You haven't updated the pastebin I think (In pastebin still say "RAM dump (currently set for FCRAM) [Start Button]")

kactusss

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Do you see this in your PATH: (start cmd and enter "path"
This will show your PATH and the next stuff has to be in it:

PATH=c:\devkitPro\msys\bin;c:\devkitPro\devkitARM\bin\;C:\Python27\;C:\MinGW\bin;

Error 127 mostly is cause it can't execute a command, this almost always is because your path is wrong (missing folder in your path that holds the executable file)
c:\devkitPro\msys\bin\ should be the folder where armips.exe installed is, if not, locate the file and add that folder to your path.

Reboot afterwards!
Thanks. I have already triple checked the path. We are on Linux it is not exactly the same

20mark

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
HOW can i switch from Gateway Emunand to Rei CFW with mset 4.5 installer ? I dont wanna fuck up sysnand/gw emunand.

Keizel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HOW can i switch from Gateway Emunand to Rei CFW with mset 4.5 installer ? I dont wanna fuck up sysnand/gw emunand.

Simply install with FlashCard DS a RnInstaller.nds that have in the pastebin and you must choose: "4.X N3DS Reinand"

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to downgrade the MSET without a Gateway card?

Without a gateway, but with Ninjhax i'm fairly sure you can downgrade the Mset.
Instead of booting into Gateway Sysnand, you should be able to launch Ninjhax -> Pasta CFW -> Ninjhax -> FBI and get the same affect. (Then I guess back to pasta to install the appropriate stuff with DevMenu)

Reactions: thaikhoa

Spong92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Once you've downgraded the mset using ninjhax, is there any way to access ReiNand through the mset exploit without owning a DS Flashcart? I only own a Sky3DS sadly :(.

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ninjhax? Do you have any directions for that? Can only find tutorials using the Gateway Launcher so never thought Ninjhax could do it.

Download Pasta CFW & place the files on your internal mSD
Go to: http://smealum.net/ninjhax/ - Download either the starter kit or the Homebrew Menu and place on internal mSD as well.
Input your firmware / region letter
Launch Cubic Ninja -> Create -> QR code -> Scan the QR you got from Ninjhax.

Once you've downgraded the mset using ninjhax, is there any way to access ReiNand through the mset exploit without owning a normal DS Flashcart?

You can install Gateways Mset exploit without a NDS Flaschart, I don't think you can with Reinands though.

Reactions: Spong92

Cinnamon

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Download Pasta CFW & place the files on your internal mSD
Go to: http://smealum.net/ninjhax/ - Download either the starter kit or the Homebrew Menu and place on internal mSD as well.
Input your firmware / region letter
Launch Cubic Ninja -> Create -> QR code -> Scan the QR you got from Ninjhax.

I meant using Ninjhax to install, but I guess the above should help more people :P

So using FBI through pasta CFW and install mset 4.x using the install mset option, then using rninstaller to install the ROP chain before launching DS profile. Am I right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Arne214 @ Arne214: Hi i was wondering where i can download a fresh istall for the mii maker on wii u (EU). The...