Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's from the android version. I followed this walkthrough:
https://gamebanana.com/tuts/14942
Ah okay, that's fine then. Have you tried deleting settings.ini as well?
Other than that, I'm quite clueless as to why it'd be doing that. Would you mind telling me a little bit about your setup?
O3DS or N3DS, system version, Luma version, using any plugins, 3DSX or CIA, how HB launcher is accessed if using 3DSX, etc.

Last edited by Voxel,

StickMan64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah okay, that's fine then. Have you tried deleting settings.ini as well?
Other than that, I'm quite clueless as to why it'd be doing that. Would you mind telling me a little bit about your setup?
O3DS or N3DS, system version, Luma version, using any plugins, 3DSX or CIA, how HB launcher is accessed if using 3DSX, etc.
Deleting the settings.ini managed to fix the problem. No idea how, but it worked 👍

Reactions: Voxel

Voxel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How do i set up the commands in the settings.ini file? what numbers do i need to put?
Hi. Can you explain a little more what it is you're wanting to do? If you just want to play the game, you don't need to manually set up a settings.ini file since the game creates one with optimal defaults the first time you run it.

La9d

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi. Can you explain a little more what it is you're wanting to do? If you just want to play the game, you don't need to manually set up a settings.ini file since the game creates one with optimal defaults the first time you run it.
Well, when i launched the game the settings.ini file was created but the inputs did not work

Voxel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
IOS version
Ah, that'll be it then. Somebody else seemed to have the same problem a few pages back. I guess the game just has issues reading gamepad input with the iOS rsdk file at the moment.

In the meantime, you can find and use the Android rsdk file, which will work the best.

La9d

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ah, that'll be it then. Sombody else seemed to have the same problem a few pages back. I guess the game just has issues reading gamepad input with the iOS rsdk file at the moment.

In the meantime, you can find and use the Android rsdk file, which will work the best.
Thanks for the help i will try it

Reactions: Voxel

landonjames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will this version work with the Restored or & Knuckles mod?
Post automatically merged:

Voxel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not right now, sorry. That goes for almost all other popular mods too.

I started re-enabling mod support at one point, but found that mods which alter scripts (which is most mods) were breaking the game completely. I still haven't been able to find the root cause of the problem... (mostly because I haven't been working on this project for a while)

The only mods I've been able to get working at the moment are the smooth sonic sprite rotation mod and a few simple mods that swap out graphics.

kuro0628neko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I missing something? I have followed the steps to extract the rsdk file, but the com.soniccd directory does not exist under /obb for me? It does, however, exist under /data (and yes, I have the Wendy's app lmao), but seemingly without any of the stuff needed…
Screenshot_20230713_234024_ZArchiver.png

Screenshot_20230713_234447_Files.png

Twilit_Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if it were possible that this version could eventually support the opening and ending cutscenes. The other port will play them if they are in the .ogv format. This one begins to react to the same files, but ultimately won't play them. So far, this reaction only seems to come from the .ogv files.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto