Homebrew Homebrew game [Release] Sonic Mania (3DS Port)

Dr_Infernous

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just download it. You could possibly get it with a jb system. I own the switch version, but it's not hacked, so I had to download it.
This might be a bit stupid for me to ask but where do i download it? been looking for a while for the game files but all I find is sketchy scam piracy websites

Lv44ES_Burner

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sonic Mania is a relatively easy game to acquire at this moment. Until October 13th, it's on sale on Steam for $4.99 USD plus tax. (It goes back to a reasonable $19.99 USD after that.) It's preferred to source yours from the official PC release at any rate, be it from Steam, GOG, or Humble Store. So those of us who use these decomps usually insist on supporting the official release as well.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sonic Mania is a relatively easy game to acquire at this moment. Until October 13th, it's on sale on Steam for $4.99 USD plus tax. (It goes back to a reasonable $19.99 USD after that.) It's preferred to source yours from the official PC release at any rate, be it from Steam, GOG, or Humble Store. So those of us who use these decomps usually insist on supporting the official release as well.
yeah, I own sonic mania on the switch, but my system isn't hacked so I can't get the data file directly. I do wish more people supported buying the game for one of their systems.

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, that's an issue for the Citra team. I would assume this port is just made for original hardware, so any other usage isn't gonna be supported, since it's just a bug of Citra.
Yeah, it is the 2nd Issue I am having with Citra. Other is with Urban Trial Freestyle 2 (US/EU Versions both).

Reactions: BETA215

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto