Hacking Official [Source Release] ReiNand CFW

Cindakil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I have some questions

Downgrading MSET to 4.X will give some problemas if you format the sysnand? I mean, it hasn't any config for the new C Stick. Its better to downgrade MSET 4.X or 6.X?

How I have to install it by MSET?

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I have some questions

Downgrading MSET to 4.X will give some problemas if you format the sysnand? I mean, it hasn't any config for the new C Stick. Its better to downgrade MSET 4.X or 6.X?

How I have to install it by MSET?
There are some reports of systems getting semi bricked after formatting with downgraded MSET on new 3ds. Just to be safe you can create a nand backup before downgrading MSET and restore system NAND of the backup you made before formatting.

Reactions: Cindakil

Cindakil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
There are some reports of systems getting semi bricked after formatting with downgraded MSET on new 3ds. Just to be safe you can create a nand backup before downgrading MSET and restore system NAND of the backup you made before formatting.

Thanks for your help.

It works with MSET 6.X?
Is posible to install with the web browser or it needs a NDS Card to install?

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, right!
...and done!
Is ReiNAND modified to where the start/select button won't mess things up during gameplay? Using one of the past beta releases, if I press start/select a lot for games like Fire Emblem to skip battles or to check inventory and such, the games would freeze up. I don't repeatedly press them like I maniac, of course. It somehow has like a limit to how many times I can press the start/select button before the game freezes from one of the features (screenshots/ram dump).

kactusss

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is ReiNAND modified to where the start/select button won't mess things up during gameplay? Using one of the past beta releases, if I press start/select a lot for games like Fire Emblem to skip battles or to check inventory and such, the games would freeze up. I don't repeatedly press them like I maniac, of course. It somehow has like a limit to how many times I can press the start/select button before the game freezes from one of the features (screenshots/ram dump).
Yes, now you need to press Start + X

Reactions: NyaakoXD

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
Hold on, lemme get this straight:

So, I can downgrade my 2DS and N3DS MSET to use this?

Also, is Reinand better than rxtools and Gateway emunand? How so? Aside from lack of need of the GW card that is.

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It workswith MSET 6.X?
Is posible to install with the web browser or it needs a NDS Card to install?

The browser on N3DS is completely different with O3DS. No, it won't let you install that way. You need a compatible DS Flashcart to install Mset Rop. You also need to downgrade mset before applying the Rop.

Reactions: Cindakil

Cavioe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tried the version on Rei pastebin. Thanks again Rei.

New 3DS XL USA works with downgraded 4.x system settings. The start button no longer causes a freeze to hard reset as can be seen by the changes he did to the button combo of start plus x. And you can always revert back to the 9.x system settings by using 3dnus or you can restore your NAND backup as said above.

kae5738

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Somethings not working for me.

Launched ReiNand - Cakes ROP Installer
Installed 4.x N3DS DG ReiNand

Went to Settings>other>profile

Then I just get this
2qis393.jpg

Also getting the same issue with the pastebin file, not sure what I did wrong.

Cindakil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
The browser on N3DS is completely different with O3DS. No, it won't let you install that way. You need a compatible DS Flashcart to install Mset Rop. You also need to downgrade mset before applying the Rop.

Thanks a lot
Its working witv 4.X and 6.X MSET or just with 4.X MSET?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb