Homebrew SigHax Updates and Discussion Thread

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Besides Luma 3ds future updates only being for this, Is there any benefits for just a casual user, or is all just for users that want to get into encrypt/decryt things for 3ds.
Not really, but it gives cfw to 11.4 users via hardmod and bricks from a year ago during downgrades can now be fixed via hardmod.

Ardixar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I removed arm9loaderhax.bin as stated in the guide after installing sucesfully but when im trying to update luma via the upater it says cannot find arm9loaderhax.bin ? Is this normal?

D

Deleted User

I removed arm9loaderhax.bin as stated in the guide after installing sucesfully but when im trying to update luma via the upater it says cannot find arm9loaderhax.bin ? Is this normal?
LumaUpdater hasn't been updated for sighax yet. It came out like 2 hours ago

Reactions: Ardixar

mitroux

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Boot into godmode9 and restore ur nand backup
the problem is i don't have a nand backup , i boiught it like that like 4 years ago
i made hardmod nand backups , and updated it using the recovery menu many times (from 7.0 to 8.0 to 9.2 to 9.4..) but the problem presists
maybe something corrupted in the nand

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed sighax successfully following sighax.com, but I'm just getting a black screen with my blue light?

Same, except with my N3DS

RIP US. should've stuck with the guide.

From what I can tell unlike boot9strap, sighax actually fully installs target_firm.bin, rather than setting it to launch boot.firm from SD root every boot. Did you have target_firm.bin on your SD, and if so what was it? This is probably why you bricked, and thus is why we have a guide.
Sighax is already looking like a fail compared to b9s just because of ease of use.

nwhiteman42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the problem is i don't have a nand backup , i boiught it like that like 4 years ago
i made hardmod nand backups , and updated it using the recovery menu many times (from 7.0 to 8.0 to 9.2 to 9.4..) but the problem presists
maybe something corrupted in the nand
The backup doesnt need to be recent. You can install a backup without A9LH and keep A9LH. In Decrypt9 the settings is KEEP A9LH and in GodMode9 the setting is SAFE

Reactions: Quantumcat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Ahhhh ok