• Total voters

Shubshub

The Shubinator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
But I'm too lazy to enter the internet browser every single time.
Can't you make a .cia that fetches the website and displays it? :rofl2:

No, but seriously. I think that would be more useful in a way.
Without a 3DS to Test, And also without an easy way to Load the HTML Page in a CIA since I have little knowledge in C programming a CIA is not an option right now However it may rise in the future

LiamTheHackermon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But I'm too lazy to enter the internet browser every single time.
Can't you make a .cia that fetches the website and displays it? :rofl2:

No, but seriously. I think that would be more useful in a way.
Some guy on that chaos rom site made websote cia forwarders you could ask him

Shubshub

The Shubinator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
The largest update I've ever done for Web Pokedex is now finally here

After atleast a year of no updates and what seemingly appeared to be a completely dead project I have been working on this the past 2 weeks atleast to prepare this giant update
Countless hours and a few sleepless nights of Javascript coding and optimization of code we have many new features to behold!!!

All the notable major features below!!!
  • All 802 Pokemon including their alternate formes and shiny sprites (All Pokemon are represented as BW Style sprites thanks to Pokemon Showdown)
  • All stats for every single pokemon and alternate forme (Yes even Ash Greninja and Dunsparce)
  • So much stability its not even funny (Like actually though I broke o3DS support so many times while working on the update but it still works on there now!)
  • Search the evolution line of the currently selected Pokemon (For quicker access and better stuff)
  • See the description of abilities when you select one
  • Set IV's and EV's and Natures of all the Pokemon and it will give you the actual stats in return that it would be in game!
  • Search by Region (Currently only on New 3DS some complication came up when trying to make it work on o3DS)
  • Switch between alternate formes!
Feel free to yell at me about how bad the Javascript is and what features you think I should add in later versions!
This project is done entirely for non-profit and I don't expect to make any money off it (There's not even ads)
But I've been wanting to do this for a while now so here it is!
If you want to view the source code here is the repository on github => Click Here
Once there go into the folder named "3DS_PokeDex"

Shubshub

The Shubinator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
If you find any bugs make an issue on the github or post about it here and I'll get around to it at some point, Please remember that I do have a life outside of GBAtemp and I'm not able to work on this 24/7 c: so updates might be slow

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/offbeat/twitch-streamer-places-24000-hit-on-youtuber-after-stellar...