Votes: 12 15.6%

• Total voters

Osga21

Full Time Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Student Loans are a thing in my country =P I don't have to pay it back until I finish study and get a Job
Oh, right, some countries have that thing where university is super expensive... I'm paying 1000€/year, but I think I'll change my degree to something related to software development

froggestspirit

Aspiring Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking for a while of gathering a database of data for pokemon, like bin files with relative data, and then making something similar to this to parse it. FWIW, I know pokemon online has some files that have learnsets and stuff in the program folder..

Shubshub

The Shubinator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Heh I forget to mention in Version 0.8 New 3DS Support was not the only features added!

Also added was the ability to Set all IV's the 31 or all IV's to 0 as well! So that you can easily change the Individual Values
I must've forgotten I had added it as I was mainly focused on getting New 3DS support working properly

Small bug fix right now because I actually forgot to commit the updated Javascript File that had the functions for setting the IVs to 31 and 0 respectively Only the index.html had been updated with the new buttons =P

Last edited by Shubshub,
Reactions: Games&Stuff

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Wait I am a little bit confused.
What does this app do?
Is it just a "See the Pokemon and their entries along with stats" or you can actually modify the Pokemon from your games with it?

Shubshub

The Shubinator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Wait I am a little bit confused.
What does this app do?
Is it just a "See the Pokemon and their entries along with stats" or you can actually modify the Pokemon from your games with it?
think sort of like Bulbapedia except without all the information about what they do in the Anime and Movies,

it's all in one place and its for the games and you can easily access it without closing down your game!

Reactions: ShadowOne333

Shubshub

The Shubinator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Version 0.9 Update!
  • Added a Quick Find button to quickly search for a Pokémon by name or Dex Number
  • Added Pokémon types which now display in the Top Right Corner of the application
That is all, More awesome features coming in 1.0
Also the MPO button has been disabled for now until its a finished feature

Reactions: Games&Stuff

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo