• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flirkyn

Trophies
XP
Country
France
This is from DiscostewSM, 14 days ago on github:

I really don't know if they're still working on blargSNES, and I hope there's still someone else willing to try it out there.

Oh :( well thanks for the reply :) guess I'm not going to play SMT 1 and 2 on handshield for now (except if I succeed to make the snes emulator run on my psp at full speed xD)

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
This is from DiscostewSM, 14 days ago on github:

I really don't know if they're still working on blargSNES, and I hope there's still someone else willing to try it out there.
So, May we say good bye to BlargSnes's o3ds peasants thanks to retroarch's n3ds master race?

Mehh :(

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can this same process be done but through the PocketSNES emulator. Most games that don't work on BlargSNES will work on PocketSNES (on N3DS anyway, not sure about O3DS), as such, this would be the way to get games like Yoshi's Island and Megaman X2 and X3 as functioning VC titles.

Liambass

Trophies
XP
Country
Can this same process be done but through the PocketSNES emulator. Most games that don't work on BlargSNES will work on PocketSNES (on N3DS anyway, not sure about O3DS), as such, this would be the way to get games like Yoshi's Island and Megaman X2 and X3 as functioning VC titles.

Don't forget Super Mario RPG!

Anyway, I would think for someone with programming experience it wouldn't be too difficult. At this point custom banners and unique IDs are trivial. I don't know how funky the code had to be to package the rom in with BlargSNES but if for some reason this wasn't easy with pocketSNES I should think each instance of pocketSNES cia could fairly easily be set up to run a specific rom from the SD, not quite as elegant a solution but would achieve a similar result.

MartyDreamy

Would you do anything for me?
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi. This is for x64 windows? Because on my x32bit doesn't work it tell me this bat file isn't compatible with my system
This is a screenshot (if you can understand italian XD)
Immagine.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1