• Poll closed .

Ryuzaki_MrL

Green Thunder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is there any chance for a collaboration with Asdolo? His injection tools are incredibly user friendly, and I think giving blargVC a facelift like that would make it even better. Plus, if I'm not mistaken, he doesn't use Ohana3DS, which is kinda sketchy on my system.

@Asdolo

@Ryuzaki_MrL
In the next release, Will you add the option to choose between blargsnes and snes9x or will you replace blargsnes by snes9x?

Choose between blargsnes and snes9x.

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't think I'll be doing it with PocketSNES, I feel like it would break its purpose of being a VC solution for old 3ds users.
Well, as long as you keep supporting blargSNES (and snes9x), it doesn't break that purpose. And it can also maybe help people who don't like official VC injects for reasons or others (for example they like to have saves that they can easily manipulate, or they simply like your tool :P).

Choose between blargsnes and snes9x.
Would it also be possible to generate both of them actually? Like I don't know, I want a certain game, I don't know on which emulator it runs best, well then, I ask your tool to generate the CIA for both and I can try both without having to launch your tool again?
(Replace "both" with "the three of them" if PocketSNES is added obviously).

Reactions: Doble-J

kafiltafish1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, sorry if this's already been covered somewhere, though I couldn't seem to find anything about it. When I create a .cia file for Earthbound, I add in a custom banner and label. Everything goes alright, up until the point where I install the .cia file onto the home menu. The banner and label appear to be missing. The banner is just a red screen, and the label is white. The box where the game's title should go is also blank (shown in screenshot below). The images are present when making the .cia, so I don't know what's going wrong.

Attachments

• HNI_0002.JPG
    HNI_0002.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 342

Ryuzaki_MrL

Green Thunder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, sorry if this's already been covered somewhere, though I couldn't seem to find anything about it. When I create a .cia file for Earthbound, I add in a custom banner and label. Everything goes alright, up until the point where I install the .cia file onto the home menu. The banner and label appear to be missing. The banner is just a red screen, and the label is white. The box where the game's title should go is also blank (shown in screenshot below). The images are present when making the .cia, so I don't know what's going wrong.

Is your system 32-bit or 64-bit?

For those of you with 32-bit systems, next release will include 32-bit version of all tools. For now you can manually replace the 64-bit version with the 32-bit one. I should have done that since day one, sorry.

kafiltafish1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is your system 32-bit or 64-bit?

For those of you with 32-bit systems, next release will include 32-bit version of all tools. For now you can manually replace the 64-bit version with the 32-bit one. I should have done that since day one, sorry.

Thanks for the quick reply. It's 64-bit. On a side note, it does have Python 2.7, but that doesn't sound necessary with the latest version of blargSNES VC.

kafiltafish1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try running it again. Sometimes Ohana takes time to open and so the timings go wrong.
Okay, I tried that. It didn't seem to work. While Ohana was working, it kept notifying me that it was overwriting already existing files even while the output folder was empty to start with. Is that normal?

Rohul1997

Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, I tried that. It didn't seem to work. While Ohana was working, it kept notifying me that it was overwriting already existing files even while the output folder was empty to start with. Is that normal?
yep the timings got messed up D: all I can say is to try it again. The Ohana process should look like this:

0bvious

Trophies
XP
Country
Having problems with this. I generate the .cia, following the instructions. Banner and label included etc. I install the cia, but the virtual console screen shows only the colour red. WHen I try and load the game nothing happens.

Am I missing something?

Rohul1997

Trophies
XP
Country
Having problems with this. I generate the .cia, following the instructions. Banner and label included etc. I install the cia, but the virtual console screen shows only the colour red. WHen I try and load the game nothing happens.

Am I missing something?
Did you change the resolution to 1366 x 768?

03bgood

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I try to create one, it says "Cannot find banner.bin".

Finally got it to work but there's no sound and selecting "new game" or "continue" leads to a black screen. The first time I selected "new game", it seemed to work fine.

Last edited by 03bgood,

koldfuzion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Love the app! Been using it all week.

I'm having a problem with the banner generation though. No matter what I put for "Number of lines," I end up with a single line image and the text over-running.

Here's an example of the problem I've been having:

betCm8a.png

Now I don't mind manually making the PNG, but putting it in the "output" folder doesn't seem to integrate the file into the CIA. Is there somewhere else I could stick my own PNG file?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all