[Release] Kuriimu - A general purpose game translation toolkit for authors of fan translations.

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by IcySon55, Dec 8, 2016.

  1. benladen

    benladen Newbie

    Newcomer
    9
    0
    Feb 25, 2016
    Switzerland


  2. Lindseyleverton

    Lindseyleverton Newbie

    Newcomer
    3
    1
    Jul 5, 2017
    United States
    Changed what i wrote. wrong place to post my strange question
     
    Last edited by Lindseyleverton, Jul 5, 2017
  3. IcySon55
    OP

    IcySon55 GBAtemp Fan

    Member
    316
    275
    Mar 18, 2008
    Canada
    This is a strange thread to ask that in...
     
  4. Liquidasche

    Liquidasche Newbie

    Newcomer
    7
    0
    Feb 16, 2017
    Senegal
    Is it possible to look into XQ32 and XSCR files for the 3D Layton games (Miracle Mask and Azran Legacy)?
     
  5. onepiecefreak

    onepiecefreak The Special One

    Member
    378
    128
    Aug 12, 2015
    Gambia, The
    Would be possible yes.
     
  6. IcySon55
    OP

    IcySon55 GBAtemp Fan

    Member
    316
    275
    Mar 18, 2008
    Canada
    Hey there GBATemp!

    This release is a fairly large one with some awesome new features, updates, and plugins.

    Kuriimu v1.0.5
    Features
    • Implemented Batch Extract in Karameru with Batch Archive to follow at some point.
    • You can now copy the image in Kukkii to the clipboard via a right click menu.
    • You can now display a customizable border around images in Kukkii.
    • Added support for Big Endian NW4C files.
    Plugins
    • Greatly improved MT Framework texture compatibility in image_mt. (Make sure to delete the old image_tex.dll if you don't do a clean install.)
    • Added a brand new archive manager plugin for MT Framework archives. Both Little and Big Endian files are supported.
    • Drastically improved compatibility for the CHNKTEX plugin. Now supports 4bpp, 2bpp, multi-TXIM and RLE compressed files. (Plugin still incomplete and still no save.)
    • Improved BCLIM/BFLIM compatibility as well as adding support for Big Endian files. (WiiU image formats not yet supported.)
    • Potentially fixed a bug in image_stex in regards to LA88 support. (Plugin needs review.)
    Changes
    • When extracting the top-level directory with Karameru, the extension is now part of the folder name that is generated.
    • Directory replace in Karameru will now try to find the directory name in the last used directory and select it in the folder dialog if it exists.
    • Open Raw Image in Kukkii now uses the settings from the main window in its preview block.
    • Slightly improved draw time and quality of thumbnails in Kukkii. Thumbnails that are smaller than the thumbnail view are no longer blurry.
    Note: For those in need of BCLIM and/or BFLIM support in v1.0.5, there is a known issue with saving. I've added a patch to the release which corrects the issue for v1.0.5 users. Of course the fix will be rolled into v1.0.6 whenever that happens.
     
    Last edited by IcySon55, Jul 10, 2017
    I pwned U! and lwyx2017 like this.
  7. ibbayi

    ibbayi Newbie

    Newcomer
    2
    0
    Jul 16, 2017
    Korea, South
    Good program thanks.
    Bin file contains bctex
    Is there a way to extract the file and import bctex?
     

    Attached Files:

  8. lwyx2017

    lwyx2017 Member

    Newcomer
    44
    16
    Mar 22, 2017
    Switzerland
    These bctex I see is LZ11 compression,You need LZ11 decompression to can Using Kukkii to open.
     
    Last edited by lwyx2017, Jul 17, 2017
    ibbayi likes this.
  9. ibbayi

    ibbayi Newbie

    Newcomer
    2
    0
    Jul 16, 2017
    Korea, South
    That's Great!
    The program you created is a program of God!
     
  10. StarXrossed

    StarXrossed Newbie

    Newcomer
    2
    0
    May 28, 2016
    United States
    georgia
    I'm not entirely sure if this is the right place to ask or if the Discord server would be better, but I was curious if full functionality for .btxt files could potentially be implemented in the future. I'm working on a translated menu patch for the Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters game and realized (far later than I should have) that I wasn't able to save what I had translated. It's not an immediate concern, and if it's too much of a hassle, it's totally fine, but I was curious if it was a thing that could be done potentially in the future. I've dumped the entire game and am happy to provide any example files if needed. (I hope I'm not being a bother--I would try it myself, but my technical skills don't extend to this, haha.) Thanks for your time!