Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nice, really a new update? I'm lookign forward to downlaod it today and check the new character as well, there will be an quick-update for the edfitor then xD
Comes out tomorrow but it's the first DLC pack, as well as Medli being available for free :3

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Finally I implement it to my core (but was a bit confused because you gave me directly the little-endian values and I put them in ..without thinking, that I implement my editor with an auto-read-to-little-endian function xD )
I will update the github-repo later today (maybe in 5 hours) and don't know if I release it as a new version or only let it build the nightly-build. ^^
I suggest to leave it to nightly, let people test properly. Meanwhile the addresses for Medli data can be confirmed and then put as "release material".

BerserkLeon

Not-so-new member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a bit out of the loop lately so what is the status of the NTR plugin working on O3DS?
I haven't really been working on it since I became interested in another game. Suppose if there's new update data I should check and see if it still works.

Anyway O3DS won't work unless you don't have the update data installed. the update swtiches it to high-memory mode like Smash and Monster Hunter, I think.
NTR doesn't work with plugins on those games on o3ds. Not sure if it ever will.

nedron92

Trophies
Website
www.github.com
XP
Country
Germany
Can anyone test my newest build, I change many things that affected the gui itself (nearly all internal ID parameter) and test already, but don't know if all buttons/functions/clicks etc. are ok.
That's a test-build, unstable and not for production usage - use the newest nightly builds (in 3 hours) it will have the same function, without the internal changing.
Please test with and with not savefile opened. Thanks to anyone that will test it (:
Test Buttons, look to the character-names and all such stuff.
Im very unsure if all is okay^^,

PS: Character-SubMenu has already a new order and a new-empty character slot for Medli then ^^. There is no fucntions now there.

Attachments

• HWLSaveEditorGUI.zip
    2 MB · Views: 298
Last edited by nedron92,

desrone2

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can anyone test my newest build, I change many things that affected the gui itself (nearly all internal ID parameter) and test already, but don't know if all buttons/functions/clicks etc. are ok.
That's a test-build, unstable and not for production usage - use the newest nightly builds (in 3 hours) it will have the same function, without the internal changing.
Please test with and with not savefile opened. Thanks to anyone that will test it (:

PS: Character-SubMenu has already a new order and a new-empty character slot for Medli then ^^. There is no fucntions now there.
Is this for the USA version then?

iwabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Currently playing Medli on 3DS, quite fun character actually. Since I have blocked all Nintendo stuff via DNS for my Wii U (Loadiine and stuff) I can't download the new patch and Medli DLC for it. Can someone point me in a direction on how to apply the new patch and DLC to my disc version without having to get rid of the DNS and potentially risk my Wii U grabbing updates?

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Currently playing Medli on 3DS, quite fun character actually. Since I have blocked all Nintendo stuff via DNS for my Wii U (Loadiine and stuff) I can't download the new patch and Medli DLC for it. Can someone point me in a direction on how to apply the new patch and DLC to my disc version without having to get rid of the DNS and potentially risk my Wii U grabbing updates?
There's no update at the moment so my advice would be to just go online, grab it, and disconnect from the internet straight after.

nedron92

Trophies
Website
www.github.com
XP
Country
Germany
So, I installed the Update and did some research.
  1. If you have installed the newest Update and played with it, delete the update, play without, install again, you will have all things, that you had, and that are only possible with the update.
  2. Offset for Medli is 0x2F0D2, directly after King Daphnes (yeah, I only add her name to my list and all was functionating with her data ^^)
  3. Found the Information, with Version you have of the game (better: found the Update-News-Offset and can check this) : 0xD3, Values
Code:
X0 = You have Version 1.0.0
X1 = You have Version 1.2.0
X2 and X3 = You have Version 1.3.0

X = any kind of value from 0x0 to 0xF

I also found the Weapisn ID of her Weapon (Orny-Lyre): 0x8F but don't know LVL2-4. :(
That's all ^^.

BTW: Is the prevoirs test-version working?

Reactions: I pwned U!

Ailuros27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone else's JP CIA (the one that works with ioritree's plugin) no longer play after updating your 3DS to 11.0? Mine works fine until I go to select a mission in Adventure Mode. Then it freezes, crashes, and restarts the system. This happens with or without NTR running a build of Luma that uses NTR native_firm.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's the save. It's no longer possible to pass it back and forth between the CIA and the cartridge if your cartridge is updated.

Looks like we'll have to choose now between the better plugin (but no DLC) or the less-useful plugin but new DLC. That's assuming the plugin for the NA version even works now that the update is out.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

DON'T take that other person't advice and disable your DNS blocker for anything. You can use these to download the update with your computer and install it from the SD card.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/wup-installer-title-installer-firmware-spoofing-3-x-5-4-0.397053/
https://gbatemp.net/threads/download-the-new-nusgrabbergui.411228/

Just make sure you keep your DNS blocks on via your router (if that's what you're using) and set an exception to that blocking for ONLY your computer's IP address. That's the best way. If you're using just tubehax or OpenDNS then make sure the Wii U is off (preferably unplugged), then remove the blocks and download the update via PC. Then re-enable your filtering and install the update according to the instructions in those threads.

Last edited by Ailuros27,

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was anyone here working on an cheat plugin for the US version? I would really just like to drop this Japan version altogether and stick with a US supported plugin if possible since you cant update out of region games.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ailuros27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, now that saves can no longer be moved I'm no longer playing my Hyrule Warriors Legends cartridge. I'll just stick to the CIA until such time as someone comes up with a better solution than C plugins for 3DS RAM cheats (unlikely) or HWL has no more updates and a plugin for the NA version with everything I need.

If we had the source for @ioritree's plugin we could just find the new addresses and put them in that one. I can confirm that the 1.3.0 update broke the current NA plugin made by @BerserkLeon. I booted it up and none of the codes work. At least it doesn't freeze the game.

Last edited by Ailuros27,

BerserkLeon

Not-so-new member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@RemixDeluxe Thanks.
They're also listed @ http://ntrplugins.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Plugins
@Ailuros27 I've got time tonight so I'll update the n3ds ones. o3ds still wont work with the plugin + update it seems.
Kinda wonder what they changed that wasn't in the code already. Like did they really not have the extra slots for the planned characters in the RAM yet? or is it because of new unplanned medals...? anyway, will update post when done.
Ed: sorry I fell asleep. It will be updated. didn't realize how long it would take.
85x offset +3940 from original/1.2
91x/92x offset ?

Last edited by BerserkLeon,

Anthsalmo

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, maybe someone could help me, I don't have an idea why HWL doesn't start with NTR 3.2 or 3.3 in a Old3ds, It just show the N3ds logo

DDTarZan

Never getting laid again /s
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Tried this save editor, no problems so far while using it. Having fun with all the features. :)

iwabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The plugin feature for the adventure map items doesn't seem to work for the Master Quest map unless there was an update for the plugin as well that I missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...