ROM Hack [Release] Hyrule Warriors Legends Save Editor & NTR Plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korados

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't know if this is off-topic but I need a little help, please! I can't download the new update of the game because I'm still on 10.7.0-32.
And I know that 33 will patch oothax, which is just the hax I always used since browserhax was patched! Now I'm not sure what I
should do. Do you have any advice?

Coakie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if this is off-topic but I need a little help, please! I can't download the new update of the game because I'm still on 10.7.0-32.
And I know that 33 will patch oothax, which is just the hax I always used since browserhax was patched! Now I'm not sure what I

just get cfw and install the update with devmenu or something

BerserkLeon

Not-so-new member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The plugin feature for the adventure map items doesn't seem to work for the Master Quest map unless there was an update for the plugin as well that I missed.
my plugins are currently for 1.2
I've said before I'm probably the last person that should be doing this since I've got very little free time.
I need to recalculate the offset for ~198 addresses. So... it'll take a bit even when I do get time.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

install newest FBI
go to that titlekey site
find update title you need (for US its 0004000e0017ea00)
click the QR code button on the right of the enctitlekey
scan QR with FBI
install from cdn.
done.

Ailuros27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just get cfw and install the update with devmenu or something
You don't necessarily have to downgrade. You should be able to use this to get in the eShop on 10.7. I used it on a 9.6 O3DS to get Pokemon Yellow, and to get the latest Pokemon distributions. It blocks updates and update checks temporarily until you reboot.

Korados

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have a New 3DS, does this change anything? I'm sorry but I'm really a beginner at these things. I don't know which
solution would be the best for me now.

BerserkLeon

Not-so-new member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't necessarily have to downgrade. You should be able to use this to get in the eShop on 10.7. I used it on a 9.6 O3DS to get Pokemon Yellow, and to get the latest Pokemon distributions. It blocks updates and update checks temporarily until you reboot.
use what? you neglected to mention what "this" is.

nedron92

Trophies
Website
www.github.com
XP
Country
Germany
Some Information to you guys,
thanks to a person on github, which report an issue, that you can't put anything to the Attack-badges, after you unlock a character (you have't before) with the editor, i have did some research.
Found out, that this is in the save withing the character-offsets of each. I will say more information about it, after I implement it and release a fix version. Maybe tomorrow or in 2 days.

vgplayer54

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can also confirm the NA NTR plugin made by BerserkLeon was broken by the 1.3.0 update. Has there been an updated plugin released yet? It makes the harder maps on adventure mode so much more manageable

nedron92

Trophies
Website
www.github.com
XP
Country
Germany
A little update:
In the last days a los some motivatio due to other reasons in Rl.
But today I fixed the issue on github (np put on Attack-badges with an unlocked character) and will try to found out something mire about medlis weapon-LVl 2-4^^

Reactions: I pwned U!

vgplayer54

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@RemixDeluxe Thanks.
They're also listed @ http://ntrplugins.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Plugins
@Ailuros27 I've got time tonight so I'll update the n3ds ones. o3ds still wont work with the plugin + update it seems.
Kinda wonder what they changed that wasn't in the code already. Like did they really not have the extra slots for the planned characters in the RAM yet? or is it because of new unplanned medals...? anyway, will update post when done.
Ed: sorry I fell asleep. It will be updated. didn't realize how long it would take.
85x offset +3940 from original/1.2
91x/92x offset ?
How's the progress on the 1.3.0 plugin? I know you're super busy, but I'm looking forward to it

vgplayer54

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Quick questions, while I wait for the 1.3.0 cheat plugin , is it safe for me to remove the update putting me back on 1.2.0 again? This way I can continue using the one we have. I have already started making some progress on the wind Waker map and medli, would those save when I updated again? Or would I have to start them over again.

Edit: I should also ask, how do you delete the update? Is it the hyrule warriors legends data in the "extra data" in settings? I just want to be sure and not accidental delete my season pass or wind Waker dlc

Last edited by vgplayer54,

BtEtta

Trophies
XP
Country
There's no easy way to delete just the 1.3.0 update. Updates overwrite the previous versions and the eShop only offers the most recent update.

You'd have to delete all update data (it's under Add-on content, there'll be two entries [Add-on Content] and [Update Data] you want to get rid of the latter) then find a 'good' .cia of the 1.2.0 update for your region somewhere. In theory the game should leave your DLC progress untouched while on 1.2.0 but there's no guarantee of anything.

Edit: I also posted some entirely useless information over in the Wii U thread regarding how the weapon type value of each weapon (normally either 0x03/0x0B/0x13) actually works.

Last edited by BtEtta,
Reactions: vgplayer54

vgplayer54

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There's no easy way to delete just the 1.3.0 update. Updates overwrite the previous versions and the eShop only offers the most recent update.

You'd have to delete all update data (it's under Add-on content, there'll be two entries [Add-on Content] and [Update Data] you want to get rid of the latter) then find a 'good' .cia of the 1.2.0 update for your region somewhere. In theory the game should leave your DLC progress untouched while on 1.2.0 but there's no guarantee of anything.

Edit: I also posted some entirely useless information over in the Wii U thread regarding how the weapon type value of each weapon (normally either 0x03/0x0B/0x13) actually works.
Thank you for the information, it worked well and now I'm successfully back on 1.2.0.

link666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A little update:
In the last days a los some motivatio due to other reasons in Rl.
But today I fixed the issue on github (np put on Attack-badges with an unlocked character) and will try to found out something mire about medlis weapon-LVl 2-4^^

You don't need to look to far for medlis weapon lv2-4. Their id are 90-91-92.
Also i have a information for how to put all skill to a fairy and their magic powerup.

01 FF FF FF 03 04 00 00 00 FF FF FF 3F

01 - It's the id of the skill that the fairy use : Magic fontain (I'm sure you know where this value is located)
03 and 04 - It the magic powerup
00 - Bombos
01 - Ether
03 - Shine
04 - Shade
05 - Quake
FF FF FF 3F - The fairy have all skill (Yes i have tested that)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: My ping times even lol