Status
Not open for further replies.

link666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The only thing I was worried about that maybe some things happened via save editing and didn't unlock the corresponding medal. But dude this savegame is awesome, it's definitely great not having to unlock every single thing again in the 3DS version. I just wonder...in the rewards map there is a gold medal on an unreachable spot...what is that?
Did you have the Master Wind waker DLC, because you can't access to the reward map from him. Also if it's the case then you can tell us what happen to medli hearth and lv4 weapon (Because i put only level 4 weapon). Note: i through that the save that I updated have all gold medal but the Unity level of the reward map is not done yet.

iwabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Did you have the Master Wind waker DLC, because you can't access to the reward map from him. Also if it's the case then you can tell us what happen to medli hearth and lv4 weapon (Because i put only level 4 weapon). Note: i through that the save that I updated have all gold medal but the Unity level of the reward map is not done yet.
I'm playing a legally bought eShop version of the game and yes I have DLC. Maybe it didn't update correctly, let me check.
Yes I just checked, I had to redownload DLC. Now the map is unlocked properly.

Last edited by iwabo,

link666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have done some research about the Heart of a character and this is my result:

Link-0002ec00 :
00 00 01 00 58 02 E8 03 00 4B 11 7F 30 00 00 00 3F 0B 62 00 15 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 0F FF FF FF FF FF FF 01 06 FE 03 10 00

00 4B - Hit point = 19200 (4B00)
1 heart = 400 of hit point * 48 = 19200, no need of editing because it’s auto update with the amount of heart. Note that it just an observation.
00 15 - 00 is heart piece and 15 is heart container

Note that the max increase value of heart container was 12 (hex) on 1.2.0 update and has increase to 15 (hex) in 1.3.0 update for adding support to the DLC that give you 3 extra hearts. If you go higher the game will not put more heart in your life bar and not even if you pick a heart container.
Another note is that you get 10 extra heart in level up so you need to be max level to have 48 heart. If you return a character in level 1 you will have 38 heart instead.

NiteSite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying the newest nightly build and having some issues. Editor wont even open with the bin file in the folder and it crashes when trying to open it from a different directory. I have updated to 1.3.0. I have opened the file once but not it just crashes. Anything I can do?

nedron92

Trophies
Website
www.github.com
XP
Country
Germany
Trying the newest nightly build and having some issues. Editor wont even open with the bin file in the folder and it crashes when trying to open it from a different directory. I have updated to 1.3.0. I have opened the file once but not it just crashes. Anything I can do?
And the nightly build before, did you try it? maybe I unfornately implement a bug, because other people had problems too with that version.
If all is ok with an old build, then i have to fix something. Sometimes I have same issues, cause it seems that the savefile of the 1.3.0 Update is minimal bigger then the other ones and I couldn't handle that.
(problem here: Weapon-Calculation, I have to implement some security-stuff)

Last edited by nedron92,

NiteSite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And the nightly build before, did you try it? maybe I unfornately implement a bug, because other people had problems too with that version.
If all is ok with an old build, then i have to fix something. Sometimes I have same issues, cause it seems that the savefile of the 1.3.0 Update is minimal bigger then the other ones and I couldn't handle that.
(problem here: Weapon-Calculation, I have to implement some security-stuff)

OK so build 2.1.2, 2.1.1, 2.1.0.6, and 2.1.0.5 all crash and will not open if .bin is in the folder. and stable 2.0 all crashing when opening 1.3.0 save extracted from JKSV cia is causing the crash. I extracted a save AFTER the 1.3.0 update which worked fine. It wasn't until recently that the program started crashing.

If there is anything you want me to specifically test please let me know.

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
OK so build 2.1.2, 2.1.1, 2.1.0.6, and 2.1.0.5 all crash
Have you used the editor for Windows or Linux? I tried the 2.1.1 GUI for Windows and worked with a save file after 1.3.0 update extracted with JKSV (230Kb).
Maybe is a problem with your PC: before extract the editor from the 7z compressed file do this: right click > Proprieties > Unblock

Reactions: NiteSite

nedron92

Trophies
Website
www.github.com
XP
Country
Germany
OK so build 2.1.2, 2.1.1, 2.1.0.6, and 2.1.0.5 all crash and will not open if .bin is in the folder. and stable 2.0 all crashing when opening 1.3.0 save extracted from JKSV cia is causing the crash. I extracted a save AFTER the 1.3.0 update which worked fine. It wasn't until recently that the program started crashing.

If there is anything you want me to specifically test please let me know.
Can you run the command line program please?
If you get a message like "oh fuck the end..." let me know, then I found the failure ^^

Attachments

• HWLSaveEditor.zip
    278.5 KB · Views: 906

NiteSite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you run the command line program please?
If you get a message like "oh fuck the end..." let me know, then I found the failure ^^

OK downloaded the attached file and it crashed but this time it showed the crash. I can give you the event viewer logs if you want. I ran it with and without admin privileges.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Have you used the editor for Windows or Linux? I tried the 2.1.1 GUI for Windows and worked with a save file after 1.3.0 update extracted with JKSV (230Kb).
Maybe is a problem with your PC: before extract the editor from the 7z compressed file do this: right click > Proprieties > Unblock

Tried that but the same result. I also upadted JKSM from the github and re-extracted the save. Do you guys think my save is corrupt? Am I allowed to post it here so anyone can check it out?

RPD490

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK downloaded the attached file and it crashed but this time it showed the crash. I can give you the event viewer logs if you want. I ran it with and without admin privileges.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Tried that but the same result. I also upadted JKSM from the github and re-extracted the save. Do you guys think my save is corrupt? Am I allowed to post it here so anyone can check it out?

I had the same problem when I used JKSM. But when I downloaded and installed SaveDataFiler, and extracted my save that way, used the Save Editor and imported it back into the game and it worked.

So try using SaveDataFiler instead.

NiteSite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same problem when I used JKSM. But when I downloaded and installed SaveDataFiler, and extracted my save that way, used the Save Editor and imported it back into the game and it worked.

So try using SaveDataFiler instead.

OK just tried what you suggested as well and it still crashes. Tried a new microSD card since I figured it may be the issue. Extracted the save on the new SD and copied it to the PC. I have no idea what is going on :(.

nedron92

Trophies
Website
www.github.com
XP
Country
Germany
I have it :D
I will uplaod a little fix soon, for you here and it will be in the enxt release and/or nightly build, if I have time.
It's a failure with my nice-to-have feature to edit 15weapon per character nstead of the ingame 10. There is not enough space within the savefile now (thanks to medili and her weapons..) I have to set it down to only allow the ingame 10 weapons. Than it's all ok

NiteSite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have it :D
I will uplaod a little fix soon, for you here and it will be in the enxt release and/or nightly build, if I have time.
It's a failure with my nice-to-have feature to edit 15weapon per character nstead of the ingame 10. There is not enough space within the savefile now (thanks to medili and her weapons..) I have to set it down to only allow the ingame 10 weapons. Than it's all ok

Sweet! Thought I was going crazy/doing something wrong!

nedron92

Trophies
Website
www.github.com
XP
Country
Germany

Attachments

• HWLSaveEditorGUI.zip
    2 MB · Views: 6,561
Last edited by nedron92,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol