Homebrew [Release] Cthulhu - app for managing play time, step history and cached icon data

CodyMKW

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this sounds neat I've always wanted to clear the play time history of stuff like the friend list and miiverse never understood why they keep a play time record for apps/features that are not games

Diego788

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
- Edit Activity Log: this will allow for editing individual entries on your software library.

i wan't to see that so i can put all the "First Time Used" to the Release Date of each game XD

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another request/question, would it be possible to rename folders, icons, etc. by using this? Region swapped nands have the issue of not being able to rename folders since they try to use the keyboard that is broken...

vexhash

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Can I just delete PTM Savegame to reset activity log entirely? And how can I delete it, i've tried with FBI but it's no use.

Ryuzaki_MrL

Green Thunder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Demo Play Count reset please

Added to OP.
I'm using AM_DeleteAllDemoLaunchInfos for this one. It's working fine on the CIA version, but I'm not sure if this will also work on the 3DSX version.

Does anyone knows where the folder count is stored? I suppose it's on HOME Menu's NAND savedata (Launcher.dat), but that can't be normally accessed.

Can I just delete PTM Savegame to reset activity log entirely? And how can I delete it, i've tried with FBI but it's no use.

Cthulhu can delete the Daily Records part, and will be able to delete the Software Library part in the next release.

The Daily Records are stored on the PTM savegame, which can't be normally accessed. Activity Log uses the ptm : play service to retrieve this and Cthulhu uses the ptm:sysm service to [dank]delet this[/dank].
The Software Library is stored on the Activity Log savegame, which can be accessed using FBI or JKSM.

Even if you could delete the PTM savegame normally, it would also reset the system clock (I did it, and haven't noticed until I received the anti-time travel warning on Pokémon Shuffle).

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Even if you could delete the PTM savegame normally, it would also reset the system clock (I did it, and haven't noticed until I received the anti-time travel warning on Pokémon Shuffle).
Does it reset the actual RTC, or just the offset?

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
What exactly does clear home menu and update home menu cache do?
Refreshes the icons and all iirc. If you install an app and then on the next release the icon changes, the icon won't update if you don't uninstall+install the app or clear that cache.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000x using Tapatalk

Stack3r

Shizuo Heiwajima
Trophies
XP
Refreshes the icons and all iirc. If you install an app and then on the next release the icon changes, the icon won't update if you don't uninstall+install the app or clear that cache.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000x using Tapatalk
Oh i gotcha, so you are saying this will check the icon cache and fix it if needed. Like for example you have a game with an older icon and you update it, the icon wont change unless you delete the game and reinstall and this will fix the icon without needing that step.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.