Homebrew [Release] Cthulhu - app for managing play time, step history and cached icon data

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
Being able to edit your steps would be nice as well, currently there is no homebrew way to do it, just a leaked SDK app from the usual places.

Reactions: Ryccardo

Geren

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Spain
No, but Activity Log can.

EDIT: Actually, Activity Log can't delete any Daily Records, just Software Library entries.

Alright. Guess I'll have to wait to see if it's possible with the planned activity log edition. Nonetheless, this is very impressive, since it's one of the few things that were not touched by homebrew before!

djalmafreestyler

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There you are again with this creative homebrews, long time no talk...

I'm really looking for this future option:

- Software gift unwrapper

This will be very useful, some weeks ago I installed many snes/gba cias and was so boring unwrap each of them :(

watch thread = active

Last edited by djalmafreestyler,

Ryuzaki_MrL

Green Thunder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There you are again with this creative homebrews, long time no talk...

I'm really looking for this future option:

- Software gift unwrapper

This will be very useful, some weeks ago I installed many snes/gba cias and was so boring unwrap each of them :(

watch thread = active

Sorry, I haven't been on skype recently :P

I'm currently testing all of the future features and everything went fine so far, so the next update should be released soon (not soon™).

Ryuzaki_MrL

Green Thunder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have some exams this week and a trip on the weekend, so the next release will take some time.
But here is a build of my latest commit, which adds demo play count reset, software unwrapping/repacking and eshop bgm replacing.
For eshop music replacing, use this tool to convert your .mp3 song to .aac, then put the generated bgm_boss.aac and bgm_xml.xml files into sdmc:/3ds/cachetool.

Please report any bugs here or on github, and I'll try to get them repaired once I come back. Thanks!

Attachments

• Cthulhu.zip
    506.2 KB · Views: 1,212

djalmafreestyler

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have some exams this week and a trip on the weekend, so the next release will take some time.
But here is a build of my latest commit, which adds demo play count reset, software unwrapping/repacking and eshop bgm replacing.
For eshop music replacing, use this tool to convert your .mp3 song to .aac, then put the generated bgm_boss.aac and bgm_xml.xml files into sdmc:/3ds/cachetool.

Please report any bugs here or on github, and I'll try to get them repaired once I come back. Thanks!

Thanks a lot for software unwrapping!! :D

I have a request, I have no idea if it's possible:

Is it possible to implement a batch unninstaller, like, we select all games we want and it unninstalls automatically?
@Ryuzaki_MrL

Last edited by djalmafreestyler,
Reactions: Ricken

CaptainSodaPop

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Looking forward to editing individual entries in the next update!!!

I lost some of my activity when I installed CFW so it would be a real breeze to edit them that way rather than leaving my 3DS on with a particular game. :)

Procyon

TheRealProcyon
Trophies
Website
discord.me
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you have cfw, it should work, but you shouldn't be using something like this on a non hacked 3ds.

No CFW, but alright. I only got menuhax + browserhax. I got another 3DS with cfw, though, I downgraded that one, but it's not ny own, it's from my parents, and it's a 3DS XL wine red + black.
It has Luma3DS without A9LH, I don't want to install that one, because I'm afraid of bricking it, so that I need to update to 11.0.

My own is a black N3DS, which I needed to update that one a while back, because I downgraded, and it failed, I had to go in safe mode, but I forgot about disabling tubehax DNS, so I went in the shed and there I disabled it.
Then I was in 10.4/10.5, and downgrading wasn't available at the time. So I again updated, since I was not listening to smea.

Also a bit later 11.0 was just released later, and I needed to go online, because there was an event in XY, and I had forgotten about PokéHex, so I stupidly updated.

But now I'm waiting for a kernelhax (I know hacking is a tough job, and maybe they won't find it, but that possibility is <0.0001%, because there are always flaws in code), so I think I should stick with 11.0.0-33E.

Last edited by Procyon,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
No CFW, but alright. I only got menuhax + browserhax. I got another 3DS with cfw, though, I downgraded that one, but it's not ny own, it's from my parents, and it's a 3DS XL wine red + black.

My own is a black N3DS, I needed to update that one a while back, because I downgraded, and it failed, I needed to go in safe mode, but I forgot about disabling tubehax DNS, so I went in the shed and there I disabled it. Then I was in 10.4/10.5, and downgrading wasn't available. Also a bit later 11.0 was just released later, and I needed to go online, because there was an event in XY, and I had forgotten about PokéHex, so I stupidly updated.

But now I'm waiting for a kernelhax (I know hacking is a tough job, and maybe they won't find it, but that possibility is <0.0001%, because there are always flaws in code), so I think I should stick with 11.0.0-33E.
If you have a second 3DS with CFW, you can use DSIWareHax to downgrade your 11.0 one.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
How, I don't got a DSi, and I own pokebank atm, also 1 is O3DS and the other N3DS, also I don't got any money atm.
I got another 3DS with cfw
If the 3DS you mentioned is an old 3DS or 2DS, you can use it to downgrade your 11.0 one. If it's N3DS you can still use it if the unhacked one is also N3DS. You only can't use it if the hacked one is N3DS and the unhacked one is O3DS (it isn't clear from your posts which type each one is)

Procyon

TheRealProcyon
Trophies
Website
discord.me
XP
Country
Netherlands
If the 3DS you mentioned is an old 3DS or 2DS, you can use it to downgrade your 11.0 one. If it's N3DS you can still use it if the unhacked one is also N3DS. You only can't use it if the hacked one is N3DS and the unhacked one is O3DS (it isn't clear from your posts which type each one is)

Hacked 1 is o3DS unhacked one N3DS

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What do I do after downgrading (dsiware)?

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Hacked 1 is o3DS unhacked one N3DS

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What do I do after downgrading (dsiware)?
Follow Plailect's guide.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000x using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.