Homebrew [Release] Cthulhu - app for managing play time, step history and cached icon data

Nephiel

Artificer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks, this cleared my Activity Log. However, it still left some stuff behind:
  • Entries in Daily Records (they are all still there, with time and date, only shown as ???????? instead of the title)
  • Number of Titles Played in the main screen of Activity log (a consequence of the above, I guess)
Looking forward to the next version for a way to completely obliterate Activity Log data.

Edit: whoops, now many Notifications have no icon. And they're for titles that are still installed and appear correctly on the Home Menu (e.g. Badge Arcade). Good thing I made a NAND backup just before...

Last edited by Nephiel,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Thanks, this cleared my Activity Log. However, it still left some stuff behind:
  • Entries in Daily Records (they are all still there, with time and date, only shown as ???????? instead of the title)
  • Number of Titles Played in the main screen of Activity log (a consequence of the above, I guess)
Looking forward to the next version for a way to completely obliterate Activity Log data.

Edit: whoops, now many Notifications have no icon. And they're for titles that are still installed and appear correctly on the Home Menu (e.g. Badge Arcade). Good thing I made a NAND backup just before...
If you want to get rid of Activity Log data, why not just format your console and then sign back into your NNID, and redownload your games?

GeckoGod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, I used JK's save manager to backup my activity log save file and restore it on another device, it worked. But some icons are missing from the software library section and my steps didn't get transferred. After searching a bit, I learned that both are stored on the PTM module save file.

Reading the description, it seems your app would help me transfer the remaining game icons, but would it help me transfer my step history too? Thanks!

Last edited by GeckoGod,

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can you do a folder count reset? Already created 20 folders, but I only have 6 as of now, but when I create another folder, it's named as 21. It's kinda annoying.

MaiconErick

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Does backing up the Activity log data with JKSM is enough? In case I accidentally delete my list with this app.
I use a lot the update icons, I use to change icons from apps and rebuilding .cia, this app updates the icons really easy.
But, I'm really afraid to lose my Activity log data, sometimes I don't even use this app. Fear. :O hehe

Ryuzaki_MrL

Green Thunder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Does backing up the Activity log data with JKSM is enough? In case I accidentally delete my list with this app.
I use a lot the update icons, I use to change icons from apps and rebuilding .cia, this app updates the icons really easy.
But, I'm really afraid to lose my Activity log data, sometimes I don't even use this app. Fear. :O hehe

If you want to backup software library only, you should be fine using JKSM.
The daily records part is stored on the PTM module's savefile, which is currently not acessible by normal means.

Reactions: MaiconErick

haazet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got this off FBI. And getting a black screen after the homebrew banner. European region swapped to USA New 3DS Al9h Luma 11.2 Sysnand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1