• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Argentlan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sure, the error code is 0xC920D073 (115).
@arc13 I have the same problem here on n3DS, actually the option to turn off when downloads are complete doesn't work neither
it just returns to home screen and keep the top screen off
I'm on Luma a9lh in the lastest firmware

Maybe it's because i'm on a region changed system?
And without eshop access

Last edited by Argentlan,

arc13

SPAAAACE !
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ah, missed him saying that, but I didn't try to refute it, more giving a reason for why that might be the case, and why it may not be possible to work around
Yes, the function to add a sleep download check the system version and fail if it's not the latest, it can be see if you add a sleep download and then select the download on the home menu, press B and wait a few moments on a console with an old system firmware.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Has there been any themes made for the newest version already to try out?
Also, how would we go about installing a theme to freeShop?

HeirofBlood124

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep getting the Wrong title keys error even though I've tried like 3-4 different encTitleKeys.bin files
The original
The one my friend uses for his FreeShop (works for him but not me)
And the one from the website with gq
Idk what I'm doing wrong and frankly I'm getting kind of annoyed since this has been going on ever since 11.4
AND I can't access eShop to repair titles to at least attempt to fix broken cia files
Please help, someone

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
I keep getting the Wrong title keys error even though I've tried like 3-4 different encTitleKeys.bin files
The original
The one my friend uses for his FreeShop (works for him but not me)
And the one from the website with gq
Idk what I'm doing wrong and frankly I'm getting kind of annoyed since this has been going on ever since 11.4
AND I can't access eShop to repair titles to at least attempt to fix broken cia files
Please help, someone

Are you even scanning the QR code on that title key site? EncKeys

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
VljLxOM.png

121405QRCodefreeShop310.png

arc13's freeShop releases website
[CLOSED] Latest poll to improve freeShop

arc13's freeShop source code

This homebrew software, originally coded by TheCruel, allows you to download software you own via an encTitleKey.bin file.

How to use it:
1/ Install the latest version of this software (Download link above) on your preferred CFW.
2/ Put an URL linking to the encTitleKey.bin file on the freeShop's Settings > Update > Auto-update title keys from URL.
3/ You can now use freeShop, enjoy !

FAQs

Q: Do I need a CFW for this?
A: Yes.

Q: Is there a 3dsx version?

A: No, and with the elevated permissions needed, it's not worth the trouble.

Q: Why are games missing? They're on the eShop.

A: It only shows games for which you have the title key (dumped to encTitleKeys.bin). And even then some games won't show because they're not cached server-side (this will eventually change).

Q: Why does freeShop show DLC as installed when I don't have it?

A: All DLC is lumped together with the same title id, so even partial installs will show it as installed. If you're missing DLC, just delete it and reinstall it. If eShop partially installed it, or you previously purchased some DLC through eShop on that console, you may lose the DLC freeShop installs when you revisit eShop. This is currently unavoidable.

Q: Can freeShop download while sleeping?
A: Yes, please read the instructions.

Q: Can I download games of any region?
A: Depends on your CFW. Most of them allow it, including the popular Luma3DS.

Q: Is this safe? Will I get banned/sued for using this?
A: Even modding your console's software/firmware runs legal risks. But like running freeShop, the risk is minimal. If you make sure to only install games you've purchased, then you remain in a safer legal grey area. And there is no way for Nintendo to know which client IP owns which games. That would requires some analytic guesswork, potentially resulting in many false-positive bans. Not likely to happen and none have been reported.

Q: Why did you do a fork?
A: Because I can. Because TheCruel can't, for some reasons, update it anymore.

Q: Why starting a new thread?

A: The original was... polluted with *what happened to TheCruel*, starting at page 300, and some users requested to open a new thread.

Q: OMG, I know what happened to him, I will say it on this thread!!!!

A: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo, this thread is for talking about my fork of freeShop, and the Original freeShop, not about what TheCruel did, that's how the original thread went into a complete disaster. If you want to know what happened and discuss about it, do it here:
http://gbatemp.net/threads/former-g...ected-pedophile-gets-20-year-sentence.468679/

Q: How to I update to this version?
A: Simply scan new qr code with fbi

Q: Why don't I have any friends?

A: You should get out more.

Troubleshooting

I keep getting "Failed to install seed" errors.

You likely have a FW version < 9.6 and therefore cannot play newer games that utilize crypto seeds. You can fix this with a FW update.

I keep getting "Wrong title key" errors.

You're probably not using correct encrypted keys (encTitleKeys.bin). Decrypted keys will give this error.

I keep getting "Failed to finalize TMD install: 0xC86044D2".

The system is reporting that you don't have enough space on your SD card to install the game. If it's a DSiWare game, then it's your NAND that doesn't have the space.

I keep getting "Failed to finalize content install: 0xD8E08025".
There are many possible reasons for this. But one known diagnosis is a possible SD card problem. For example, a fake SD card who is reporting space available while it's actually full will often give this error. Double-check your SD card.

I get error code 0xD8A08004

This happens with the installation state gets screwed up. You have to reboot the console to get rid of it. If you consistently get this, report how so the bug can be fixed.

Some games icons are missing/glitched
Refresh your cache via the freeShop's settings > Update > Refresh Cache button.

I keep getting Ticket Error with all games I want to download
Install and launch tikSweep, then reboot your console, this may fix your problem.

I don't get any sound when I'm on the freeShop
Please dump your DSP and launch the eShop.

- Fix MH4U page crash in french language
LATER:
- Try to resolve bugs that happens with download buffer
- Backup saves when deleting a game feature
- Add Notification feature
- Initialize keyboard in Update Settings with the current URL
- DSiWare sleep downloads don't have their names shown for some reason

Thanks to the users of this fork, it's very young and I still need to understand how cpp3ds works, but I can still use libctru which is more complete, TheCruel did a fantastic job for this software, the code is very understandable and clean.
Please feedback any feature that you want, or report any bug there.

Related:
[FAQ] Is freeShop legal? (thanks Crystal the Glaceon)
Theming guide for freeShop

Please don't talk about TheCruel here !
Your Cia literally just overwrites the previous one by cruel right? Because when i installed yours it still says the author is "The Cruel" Unless of course you hadn't edited the sdmh.

HeirofBlood124

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try completely resetting the URL so that it doesn't point anywhere. Then restart Freeshop completely and scan the QR code. gq is the same site, the domain changed.
I tried that already also. I even removed the encTitlekeys.bin file in an attempt to see if I'll get the error that shows no titles. But even without the bin file it still shows a game list.
Idk what to do at this point :V

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go offline, reset the URL, delete enctitlekeys.bin and refresh cache. That's the only thing that I know of that has a possibility of working.

mario-lucis-caelum

Trophies
XP
Country
I tried that already also. I even removed the encTitlekeys.bin file in an attempt to see if I'll get the error that shows no titles. But even without the bin file it still shows a game list.
Idk what to do at this point :V
Go to FBI > SD > 3ds > data > freeshop

delete freeshop folder > reinstall freeshop > scan title key qr code

see if it works

Also no one has yet to tell me what to do to fix my freeshop's infinite retrying error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Anyone wanna play with my joydock
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Biomutant looks cool tho, may have to try that
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/z9E_uv5IT-o?si=0qMdVEnRK8mmclzS