• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you put the cia with a name that wouldn't change in the notabug repository, I could help make a qr code that would auto-update when you pushed a new cia to the repository.

b1g4s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I just bought one with a 32GB SD card to download a max of games via freeShop xD
I only took about 3 or 4 years to convince my family to buy me a 3ds, but I was forced to buy a 2ds even for financial reasons (I did not want to buy used because in portugal you buy at 200 you sell at 250 only because yes, And I also do not like to buy used things) but as I said, since the console fulfills its function for me is enough

CaptainSwag101

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Geez, I'm trying to build this from source, and I'm amazed you managed to get this to compile at all, cpp3ds seems to be dependent on a bunch of outdated libraries and non-standard forks. I've spent 3 hours so far, and I've only just managed to get cpp3ds to compile on its own, much less building freeShop with it. How on earth did you figure this stuff out? I'd like to think I'm not this stupid at compiling homebrew, since I've done it many times before...

EDIT: Finally managed to compile everything, although I had to make a ton of modifications to the include paths for the freetype2 lib in order to do so. This project and all the dependencies DESPERATELY need build instructions...

Last edited by CaptainSwag101,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1