Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
In the installed items section some titles have yellow and black/green and black triangle with a ! inside it. What does this mean?
Yellow means there's an update you can install, green means there's DLC you can install. Tap it to install.
Edit : didn't see there were more replies.

Bros.Life

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys, some new games aren't showing up for me. Like, Ever Oasis USA version, Mighty Gunvolt Bust and RPG Maker FES (RPG Maker Fes is only available the player version, not the "maker" version).

Is the same for you guys? I just wanna make sure about this.

Thanks

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, some new games aren't showing up for me. Like, Ever Oasis USA version, Mighty Gunvolt Bust and RPG Maker FES (RPG Maker Fes is only available the player version, not the "maker" version).

Thanks
The cache needs to be updated and/or someone needs to upload the title keys. freeShop will never have recently released games as soon as they are released. This has been stated MULTIPLE times.

Reactions: TheCyberQuake

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada

Thanks
Just get the RPG Maker Fes EUR cia file from that iso site

Last edited by Jacklack3,

Bros.Life

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The cache needs to be updated and/or someone needs to upload the title keys. freeShop will never have recently released games as soon as they are released. This has been stated MULTIPLE times

Thanks for you reply, even with your "angry" answer. I just didn't know how "soon" you guys mean. Because RPG Maker FES EU version has been released a week ago. Anyway thank you very much.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for you reply, even with your "angry" answer. I just didn't know how "soon" you guys mean. Because RPG Maker FES EU version has been released a week ago. Anyway thank you very much.
That wasn't even an angry answer. I'm more annoyed that people can't seem to get the fact that release date =/= automatically available on freeShop. freeShop = cache updated + title keys uploaded to title keys site.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The cache needs to be updated and/or someone needs to upload the title keys. freeShop will never have recently released games as soon as they are released. This has been stated MULTIPLE times.
THIS
This thread is now almost entirely people asking "why is this game that just came out not on freeshop yet?"
It's been explained multiple times now:
IT CAN TAKE SEVERAL WEEKS OR EVEN MONTHS FOR GAMES TO SHOW UP ON FREESHOP!
First, when the game comes out, you need someone to legitimately purchase the game, dump the title key and then upload to the title key site. One uploaded to the title key site it gets verified first, and then added to the enctitlekeys.bin. note that this isn't an automated process. Finally after that it eventually gets added to the freeshop cache. Then, and ONLY then, will it show up in freeshop.

Xandrid

Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
I have a problem I thought I fixed, on the current version of arc13s Freeshop it's all laggy and slow, but on TheCruels latest version it works with no problem

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wat no i mean it would be easier for it to automatically do it.
You can't automate it. Stop asking. It's not that difficult to use gm9 to dump when you buy a new game. The ways you've explained trying you automate would only be mildly effective for the people who are already dumping their keys. At best it saves then a couple minutes. Not worth putting time and effort into programming something like that. Please stop asking when you don't even understand how it works.

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
Auto submit it? That would mean having a direct link to the titlekey site, which we're never going to do
No, you'd put the url in beforehand.
You can't automate it. Stop asking. It's not that difficult to use gm9 to dump when you buy a new game. The ways you've explained trying you automate would only be mildly effective for the people who are already dumping their keys. At best it saves then a couple minutes. Not worth putting time and effort into programming something like that. Please stop asking when you don't even understand how it works.
Well we do have rosalina but I do see your point, it would be useless to do. But it could have a use for practicing stuff like this.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, you'd put the url in beforehand.

Well we do have rosalina but I do see your point, it would be useless to do. But it could have a use for practicing stuff like this.
Rosalina actually has uses that can't be done without rosalina. So no this request and rosalina are nothing alike. And rosalina won't make your request happen either. So I really don't see how rosalina was involved with your statement.

Harlymarlboro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
hi people, this version is really stable? beacouse the previous vversion i have an error arm11 exception. NOW i have freeshop 2.2.0 and works fine

thanks

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
Rosalina actually has uses that can't be done without rosalina. So no this request and rosalina are nothing alike. And rosalina won't make your request happen either. So I really don't see how rosalina was involved with your statement.
Well I thought rosalina could run programs over the 3DS, and the grid homebrew launcher can launch/list 3DS programs. So I was just thinking it might be possible in that case.

Redferne

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't see why anyone would want to have their purchase automatically made available to everyone for free...
There is no reason to force people to give you something you should have bought yourself.

Let's just be grateful that there is people out there willing to share their purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BigOnYa, Last job Ancient went to, he got fired for drinking on the job. +1