• Likes 77

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
like instead of having all the cheats on one plugin, why not like have one cheat as one seperate plugin?

some of these im intrested but some im not
Then don't enable the ones you don't want.
This uses the multicheat menu so it the cheat won't active unless you select it.

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe that's caused when the cheat executes, because it's telling the CPU where you teleported too. Could be wrong however.
No, he's talking about the coordinates cheat. That cheat does calculations of what offset to write to, and then I think I got the offset off for the indoor x/y value because it's very buggy.

katrain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't tested the other cheats yet but the moon jump cheat made my system crash. It worked at first but when I landed nothing was showing up except a few flowers and a villagers house. I ran around, then everything froze up and I had to shut down. I'll try to recreate it later, and test the other cheats. I'm using a US O3DS with NTR 3.3
edit:
Make sure to only enable your cheats when inside of a building of on the title screen to minimize crashes
never mind.. this may have been the issue.

Last edited by katrain,

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are all the item tags documented? I want to create a 'water all flowers' code and 'unbury all items' code just to keep this plugin going while I look for new stuff.

Reactions: KamiNoRyu619

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Version 2.0 Beta 1 uploaded.
What's new:
-added 'water all flowers' code (I don't think I have the right flag because flowers don't shine, they only get restored)
-fixed coordinates modifier code
-added moon jump in buildings
-re organized cheat menu to code type
This is US release only atm because I'm still fixing the plugin... It's stable enough, but there's still things I need to address.
I might add more codes before final release like 'instant tree grow' or maybe Main Street upgrades :)
Also, the water all flowers code isn't that efficient yet, so enabling it will cause NTR to slow down so it can't manipulate other codes fast enough.
Find any other bugs? Please let me know in this thread :)

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
This is really nice work! Is it possible for a turnip price modifier?
I tried getting the offsets using ntr dumps (I got 2 offsets) but if I change the value of a offset/both offsets using ntr debugger, it just causes a black screen when I enter re-tail...

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is really nice work! Is it possible for a turnip price modifier?
I tried getting the offsets using ntr dumps (I got 2 offsets) but if I change the value of a offset/both offsets using ntr debugger, it just causes a black screen when I enter re-tail...
yes

Reactions: Slattz

zKin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is it possible to put the ability of golden flower (to not get ted) to all other kind of flower ?

Because the 'water all flowers' code ask to the player to play everyday if he doesn't want to loose any flower.
If we can implement the special ability of golden flowers into other flowers, it'll be ok for ever !

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to put the ability of golden flower (to not get ted) to all other kind of flower ?

Because the 'water all flowers' code ask to the player to play everyday if he doesn't want to loose any flower.
If we can implement the special ability of golden flowers into other flowers, it'll be ok for ever !
You want to change all flowers to golden rose? Or change golden roses to different rose? I don't quite understand what you want

zKin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You want to change all flowers to golden rose? Or change golden roses to different rose? I don't quite understand what you want
Golden Flowers have a special ability : They don't need to be water-ed, they can't disappear even if you don't play for a long time, they can't be wilted (except if a neighboor puts his house on the flower, that the only way they can disappear without your action).
I don't know if it's possible to get this special ability, and apply it to all other kind of flower !

But I think finally it's more a "rom hack" or "save hack", not a "cheat" like those on this thread. Rom hack or save hack where we removed "wilted" state of flowers.

But, a decree at the town hall can disable this state manually... Maybe it can be permanent without activate this decree !

Last edited by zKin,

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Golden Flowers have a special ability : They don't need to be water-ed, they can't disappear even if you don't play for a long time, they can't be wilted (except if a neighboor puts his house on the flower, that the only way they can disappear without your action).
I don't know if it's possible to get this special ability, and apply it to all other kind of flower !

But I think finally it's more a "rom hack" or "save hack", not a "cheat" like those on this thread. Rom hack or save hack where we removed "wilted" state of flowers.

But, a decree at the town hall can disable this state manually... Maybe it can be permanent without activate this decree !
I think that's only a romhack / the ordinance. Maybe there's a way to enable multiple ordinance's at once, but then again that could be rom hack only. I'm not gonna research addresses/new interesting codes until I get a new3ds (in a week or so) so we'll see by then

saburou

Trophies
XP
Country
Text to Item doesn't work AC:NL 1.0 ?
Need to update ?
If so, My n3ds region is JPN. So, how I get USA update ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol