• Thread starter RyDog
  • Start date
  • Views 1,127,851
  • Replies 4,613
  • Likes 77

Simon roland

Newcomer
Trophies
凸..>.<..凸 ━┻━┻━┻━┻━┻ I'm God, in the Sky bro.
XP
Country
France
Ok ty ^_^
if I wanted to ask you one last question ... how is made to put the photo booth , post, meli melo , relaxation room ... in the city? we need it software? ( HxD , save editor ... ) otherwise big thank you to you all!:P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I translated it in french for convenience, but you have to provide an english translation at least :)

Ok ty ^_^
if I wanted to ask you one last question ... how is made to put the photo booth , post, meli melo , relaxation room ... in the city? we need it software? ( HxD , save editor ... ) otherwise big thank you to you all!:P

Reactions: Deleted User

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Simon roland

Simon roland

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
So, irrelevant, but is that building behind the photo booth (the one with the trash can in front of the door) ever used for anything? It's darkened on the map like other buildings are before they become something. I was thinking about how it might be related to Redd, similar to his back alley shop in CF, but I doubt this is true.

Wii8461

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
So, irrelevant, but is that building behind the photo booth (the one with the trash can in front of the door) ever used for anything? It's darkened on the map like other buildings are before they become something. I was thinking about how it might be related to Redd, similar to his back alley shop in CF, but I doubt this is true.
It's used as Katrina's shop. Once you've visited her tent enough times she will put her shop there.

Simon roland

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I tried to Install a9lh... If u do That don't Install a custom keyboard before the 2.1 ... The keyboard Will not show up if You do That :-; (off topic)

T'as un custom keyboard EUR français en t'as possession? Car le miens marche pas ...

You have a custom keyboard EUR French in possession you have ? Because the mine not work ...

D

Deleted User

T'as un custom keyboard EUR français en t'as possession? Car le miens marche pas ...

You have a custom keyboard EUR French in possession you have ? Because the mine not work ...

Yes he has a custom keyboard but it is private because i made it

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

Heh heh heh @itsRyan for this: "18. A code for all public works projects being "requested" it would be awesome if all villagers run up to you at the same time!!!

I'm talking about.... ZOMBIE HOARD MODE!! Could you impliment this so that they all run at you if they see you? And maybe increase their speed too??

MasterLel

Cooonfusion of da highest orda
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
Speaking about custom keyboard... @MasterLel aren't you the one who made a custom keyboard with spider? If so, can you share your findings with me so I can translate it to NTR

Yes, but it was not working very well, in fact the keyboard reverted back to its normal state after every save or loading screen.
I don't remember the FCRAM offset though. You'd better ask Méga Mew about it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.