• Views 1,127,919
  • Replies 4,613
  • Likes 77

DesuIsSparta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Walk through walls worked for me. 1.5 JAP on a USA console. Please note that it only works outdoors, and you enable with R + D pad up, and disable with R + D pad down.
And I fixed the pointer for inventory in the latest commit, so if you'd like to test more, please do so because I don't have the time to test that much. Your feedback really helps :)

I'll test it out, thanks.

Ningyoplug

Trophies
Website
ningyo.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Italy
I can confirm that text to item works online in the latest commit!! And duplication happens in the right slots online too.
Text to cheat doesn't work online, though! It would be nice if it worked online, so that if i have to give someone an item i could just make it "magically" appear in my inventory instead of letting them see the trick haha~

Still, awesome work!!

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I can confirm that text to item works online in the latest commit!! And duplication happens in the right slots online too.
Text to cheat doesn't work online, though! It would be nice if it worked online, so that if i have to give someone an item i could just make it "magically" appear in my inventory instead of letting them see the trick haha~

Still, awesome work!!
what do you mean by text to cheat?

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Still, awesome work!!
I didn't add that command @conanac added. He built his own cheat menu and made that command.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The commands are: savetp, restoretp, quench, midnight, noon, morning, and stalk1
savetp stores teleport coordinates
restoretp restores teleport coordinates
quench restores flowers (offline)
midnight sets in-game time to midnight
noon sets in-game time to noon
morning sets in-game tine to morning
stalk1 teleports you to the host of the town you're visiting, or the first person to join your town. (didn't enable it for EUR yet)

Ningyoplug

Trophies
Website
ningyo.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Italy
what do you mean by text to cheat?
The latest commit thing you linked me has a Text to Cheat feature in it! :0 i guess it's like text to item but you don't have to "send" the text and make it become a speech bubble. You just type the text and then press the buttons.

I didn't add that command @conanac added. He built his own cheat menu and made that command.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The commands are: savetp, restoretp, quench, midnight, noon, morning, and stalk1
savetp stores teleport coordinates
restoretp restores teleport coordinates
quench restores flowers (offline)
midnight sets in-game time to midnight
noon sets in-game time to noon
morning sets in-game tine to morning
stalk1 teleports you to the host of the town you're visiting, or the first person to join your town. (didn't enable it for EUR yet)
Im confused ;; I'm using the commit thing Slattz linked to me

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im confused ;; I'm using the commit thing Slattz linked to me
The video that you saw of conanac spawning furniture sets on the island was not my doing.
Conanac made his own plugin from my source just to show off what could be done with it.
You're using my plugin. I might add some furniture sets in the future with that but I'm lazy so I'm gonna try adding it in the lazy way.

Reactions: SaffronXL

Ningyoplug

Trophies
Website
ningyo.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Italy
The video that you saw of conanac spawning furniture sets on the island was not my doing.
Conanac made his own plugin from my source just to show off what could be done with it.
You're using my plugin. I might add some furniture sets in the future with that but I'm lazy so I'm gonna try adding it in the lazy way.
I don't know what video you're talking about though... I literally just replaced the ACNL_MULTI_EUR.plg file with the one Slattz linked to me a few posts ago?

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Still, awesome work!!
I'm talking about this. Are you referring to this video?

Because that's not my plugin that he's using.

Ningyoplug

Trophies
Website
ningyo.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Italy

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ningyoplug

Trophies
Website
ningyo.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Italy
Oh... alright no problem :P
And you said text to cheat doesn't work online. What about it doesn't work online?
Ok c:
I was giving a person some items. They asked me for an item i didnt currently have, so i tried to type the item ID and press the buttons (without sending the message), but it didnt work. Nothing appeared in my inventory. So i tried to type the item ID and send the message, and then press the buttons, and so it worked. In other words, text to item works perfectly online, but text to cheat doesnt seem to work online

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok c:
I was giving a person some items. They asked me for an item i didnt currently have, so i tried to type the item ID and press the buttons (without sending the message), but it didnt work. Nothing appeared in my inventory. So i tried to type the item ID and send the message, and then press the buttons, and so it worked. In other words, text to item works perfectly online, but text to cheat doesnt seem to work online
Text to cheat are commands, where you type in a command and it will execute the cheat.
When you enable it, you type in any of the commands that I described above, it will execute that cheat ;)

Ningyoplug

Trophies
Website
ningyo.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Italy
Text to cheat are commands, where you type in a command and it will execute the cheat.
When you enable it, you type in any of the commands that I described above, it will execute that cheat ;)
........OHHHHHH OK sorry, i understand now! It was a misunderstanding on my part, sorry for confusing everyone orz

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Version 3.1

The long awaited update!
  • Online item spawning makes a return!
  • Edible items makes a return!
  • Seeder now works by pressing R while dropping an item
  • Tons of write protection to prevent writing to wrong offsets
  • Walk through walls thanks to dsrules
  • Dynamic tan modifier thanks to @Nanquitas
  • Text to cheat
  • Real time world edit changes: copy and paste function. Press L + D pad up to store the item and item tag you're standing on, press L + D pad down to write the stored item to where you're standing.
  • Full support for the 1.5 patch
As a workaround to allow spawning items on the island, I've added a option to read item IDS from the keyboard, and been improved with the help of @Nanquitas

Text to cheat Commands:
'midnight' - sets ingame time to midnight
'noon' - sets ingame time to noon
'morning' - sets ingame time to morning
'stalk1' - teleports you to the town host or first person to join your town
'gorgeset' fills your inventory with the gorgeous set
'clearinv' - clears your inventory
'quench' - water flowers
'savetp' - save teleport location
'restoretp' - teleport to saved location
'bis' - execute last command

I'd like to thank @Nanquitas for helping me with any questions, and the implementation of codes @dsrules for walk through walls code, and @Slattz for helping find online inventory offsets
Download is found on OP, aka here

Last edited by RyDog,

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland

Which cheat isn't working: Inventory cheats & Text to cheat that require keyboard input.
Where not working: Online Island
Version of the plugin: 3.1
Version of NTR: 3.4
New or old 3ds: Old
System Version: 11.2 EUR
CFW used: Luma3DS
Version of game: 1.5 EUR & 1.5 USA
Type of game: EUR: cart , USA: Cia
Describe your method: I've typed an item id into the chat, I've pressed X + D pad right, and the item in slot01 gets overwritten with the ship deck carpet. I've also tried the new 'Use Keyboard As Input' which doesn't seem to work either.
Ram Dump: Here , dumped with NTR Debugger while on island.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Arne214 @ Arne214: ah ok